Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


man, talking to you guys seems like a dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Coincidentally thought of this place again as well, and figured I'd check it out. Hope everything is going well in your life. In all of your lives, really.


I trolled talix and changed his signature, made him create a new password, and he's already forgot it, so I'd say I'm pretty content. My job here is done. You can ban me now


stop lying, thats not what happened. i'll let you tell everyone the truth.

You advocate for a sharia law Saudi Arabian style of law. I dont take mouth breathing troglodytes seriously.

I also started a new job as a security and fire installer/inspector. I ain't got time for retarded trolling.


once again, you fail to read the deeper meaning and can only compute surface level information (emphasized by your responses reverting to name calling). i said that sharia law in saudi arbia is EFFECTIVE. i didn't say anything regarding whether or not i agree with it.

so what is that, 5 jobs now? at least you still have time to post on cef. jokes aside, would be a shame to lose you too.

in case you forgot...
https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=610548&start=105


why do you think so?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Coincidentally thought of this place again as well, and figured I'd check it out. Hope everything is going well in your life. In all of your lives, really.


I trolled talix and changed his signature, made him create a new password, and he's already forgot it, so I'd say I'm pretty content. My job here is done. You can ban me now


stop lying, thats not what happened. i'll let you tell everyone the truth.

You advocate for a sharia law Saudi Arabian style of law. I dont take mouth breathing troglodytes seriously.

I also started a new job as a security and fire installer/inspector. I ain't got time for retarded trolling.


once again, you fail to read the deeper meaning and can only compute surface level information (emphasized by your responses reverting to name calling). i said that sharia law in saudi arbia is EFFECTIVE. i didn't say anything regarding whether or not i agree with it.

so what is that, 5 jobs now? at least you still have time to post on cef. jokes aside, would be a shame to lose you too.

in case you forgot...
https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=610548&start=105


why do you think so?


for one, you probably see it peacefully working in their private lives in the u.s. all the time because we have an effective judicial system in place. there are a lot of stereotypes and misinformation regarding sharia law which is why you and kyle ignorantly have an aversion to it. its not your fault, that is what media has taught us. i dont even think islamic law has any guidelines to punishment.

in terms of effective methods of punishment for crime... its important to understand how people behave in general. we have to understand how peoples beliefs, morals, and values are formed. then understand that everyone has a different internal risk/reward ratio. everyone has a different idea of what punishments they're willing to receive and what punishments they aren't.

for the majority, these laws work. i think in the u.s. less than 1% of our population is incarcerated. what that tells us is that no matter what laws or rules are in place, there are people that are going to not follow them no matter what.

now, going back to the saudi arabia system of punishment. while in the u.s., our prisoners are quarantined far away from society out of sight and out of mind. most citizens have zero idea what jail or prison is like. they just see the t.v. shows, movies and create an image from that. in saudi arabia, every friday everyone has to stop what they're doing and gather in the town square or whatever the fuck and watch in personal the criminal being punished. if he stole something, they cut his hand off in front of everyone. this reinforces the punishment system. maybe you see someone get beheaded. the result? you can keep your expensive camera sitting in your car with the windows rolled down for hours without worrying about someone stealing it. in america, if you leave your bike outside on the side of your house in a upper middle class neighborhood over night there is a good chance it will be stolen. its effective.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
paupav wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Coincidentally thought of this place again as well, and figured I'd check it out. Hope everything is going well in your life. In all of your lives, really.


I trolled talix and changed his signature, made him create a new password, and he's already forgot it, so I'd say I'm pretty content. My job here is done. You can ban me now


stop lying, thats not what happened. i'll let you tell everyone the truth.

You advocate for a sharia law Saudi Arabian style of law. I dont take mouth breathing troglodytes seriously.

I also started a new job as a security and fire installer/inspector. I ain't got time for retarded trolling.


once again, you fail to read the deeper meaning and can only compute surface level information (emphasized by your responses reverting to name calling). i said that sharia law in saudi arbia is EFFECTIVE. i didn't say anything regarding whether or not i agree with it.

so what is that, 5 jobs now? at least you still have time to post on cef. jokes aside, would be a shame to lose you too.

in case you forgot...
https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=610548&start=105


why do you think so?


for one, you probably see it peacefully working in their private lives in the u.s. all the time because we have an effective judicial system in place. there are a lot of stereotypes and misinformation regarding sharia law which is why you and kyle ignorantly have an aversion to it. its not your fault, that is what media has taught us. i dont even think islamic law has any guidelines to punishment.

in terms of effective methods of punishment for crime... its important to understand how people behave in general. we have to understand how peoples beliefs, morals, and values are formed. then understand that everyone has a different internal risk/reward ratio. everyone has a different idea of what punishments they're willing to receive and what punishments they aren't.

for the majority, these laws work. i think in the u.s. less than 1% of our population is incarcerated. what that tells us is that no matter what laws or rules are in place, there are people that are going to not follow them no matter what.

now, going back to the saudi arabia system of punishment. while in the u.s., our prisoners are quarantined far away from society out of sight and out of mind. most citizens have zero idea what jail or prison is like. they just see the t.v. shows, movies and create an image from that. in saudi arabia, every friday everyone has to stop what they're doing and gather in the town square or whatever the fuck and watch in personal the criminal being punished. if he stole something, they cut his hand off in front of everyone. this reinforces the punishment system. maybe you see someone get beheaded. the result? you can keep your expensive camera sitting in your car with the windows rolled down for hours without worrying about someone stealing it. in america, if you leave your bike outside on the side of your house in a upper middle class neighborhood over night there is a good chance it will be stolen. its effective.

I disagree, Sharia's law has actual consequences and it's not just laws, its full on system of how people should behave. Try finding actual translations by googling it and reading it.

US and UK media are actually avoiding explaining what it is.
Consider following article from CNN. It should be about what is Sharias law, it ends up saying nothing about it. Consider questions that they have asked themselves such as "Where is it practiced?" It does not answer that question. Its practiced in some of the worst places to live on earth actually. The problem with whole Islamic culture is that it is basically "Humans are worthless, everything is about god and our decentralized Islamic committee, you must not question lack of connections and contradictions inside Quran ". Its in never ending dark ages (in which roman catholic church was).

CNN article
I believe they are doing that to actually shape Muslim community in the west and actually delete actual Islamic values that are compatible with societies whose main achievement is playing in the dirt. Consider following video:

Link


Softened explanation of Sharia's law to bring westerners to it, its seems like it can be interpreted in multiple way while it is not speculative with most scholars.


Also I disagree with your statement that Saudi's law is working.
In Saudi Arabia if you say that you are atheist you are considered terrorist and you are executed for terrorism, so it is quite unstable considering many people in Saudi Arabia are atheists privately.

Also I have gay friend that goes to Greece for sex (in Greece prostitution is legal), but he has sex usually with gay Arabs, rich gay Arabs to be more precise, so rules only apply to poor Saudis/Arabs .

Moreover it's highly dysfunctional system that might very soon destabilize. Saudi Arabia was intentionally avoiding investment because its big burden for government. Currently Saudi's are paying for all electricity and water bills for all Investments. You might have heard that their only profitable business (Armco, biggest company in the world, state owned oil business) just went public because of development of fracking (new technique developed by Russians that is now used all over US to mine oil that was previously inaccessible). Also building industries in the country heavily relied on Indians and Filipinos, but due to the fact that Asian politicians grew spine in last few years (such as President Rodrigo Duterte and few organizations in India they don't even have workers to do basic repairs, not to forget that average household in Arabia had Filipino worker in house). Also Vietnam and India are now beasts because of US-China trade war that has lead to people not wanting to flee their country.

Basically you have strict rules that only poor people follow, state has big social burden on people that are used to high standard of living that can not be employed because of lack of competence (state didn't care about education because they had monopoly on oil).

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
I disagree, Sharia's law has actual consequences and it's not just laws, its full on system of how people should behave. Try finding actual translations by googling it and reading it.

US and UK media are actually avoiding explaining what it is.
Consider following article from CNN. It should be about what is Sharias law, it ends up saying nothing about it. Consider questions that they have asked themselves such as "Where is it practiced?" It does not answer that question. Its practiced in some of the worst places to live on earth actually. The problem with whole Islamic culture is that it is basically "Humans are worthless, everything is about god and our decentralized Islamic committee, you must not question lack of connections and contradictions inside Quran ". Its in never ending dark ages (in which roman catholic church was).

CNN article
I believe they are doing that to actually shape Muslim community in the west and actually delete actual Islamic values that are compatible with societies whose main achievement is playing in the dirt. Consider following video:

Link


Softened explanation of Sharia's law to bring westerners to it, its seems like it can be interpreted in multiple way while it is not speculative with most scholars.


Also I disagree with your statement that Saudi's law is working.
In Saudi Arabia if you say that you are atheist you are considered terrorist and you are executed for terrorism, so it is quite unstable considering many people in Saudi Arabia are atheists privately.


Also I have gay friend that goes to Greece for sex (in Greece prostitution is legal), but he has sex usually with gay Arabs, rich gay Arabs to be more precise, so rules only apply to poor Saudis/Arabs .

Moreover it's highly dysfunctional system that might very soon destabilize. Saudi Arabia was intentionally avoiding investment because its big burden for government. Currently Saudi's are paying for all electricity and water bills for all Investments. You might have heard that their only profitable business (Armco, biggest company in the world, state owned oil business) just went public because of development of fracking (new technique developed by Russians that is now used all over US to mine oil that was previously inaccessible). Also building industries in the country heavily relied on Indians and Filipinos, but due to the fact that Asian politicians grew spine in last few years (such as President Rodrigo Duterte and few organizations in India they don't even have workers to do basic repairs, not to forget that average household in Arabia had Filipino worker in house). Also Vietnam and India are now beasts because of US-China trade war that has lead to people not wanting to flee their country.

Basically you have strict rules that only poor people follow, state has big social burden on people that are used to high standard of living that can not be employed because of lack of competence (state didn't care about education because they had monopoly on oil).


every legal system has positive/negative consequences. literally every legal system is a "full on system of how people should behave." i can cite flaws with the u.s. legal system as well as legal system in other parts of the world. all that says its that humans are not perfect, different cultures and societies have different views and that no legal system is perfect.

sounds like you're arguing for whether or not its right/wrong, fair/unfair. whereas my statement was that it is effective. the fact that your friend has to travel to greece to have gay buttsex sounds effective to me. that means he is following the law.

in any part of the world, having certain views will make you ostracized to varying degrees of consequences. for example in the u.s. today you will be looked down upon if you aren't able to be accepting of non-whites to the point that they can't be racist (asians tend to be the most racist and psychopathic, probably goes hand in hand), dislike whites because they only are racist even if you're white yourself (misguided and tricked), treat women as greater than men ('equal'), pc culture to the point that comedians can't make jokes safely (censorship), have words that have been given so much power that they mind control individuals into violence (nigger), "antisemitism," legalization/decriminalization of crime (drug use and theft up to $900), government handouts meant to be temporary to get yourself on your feet but often used indefinitely so they can continue sitting on their ass, legal rulings that custody of a child almost always only belongs to the mother, the male has zero say in if a child is born and is held financially responsible even if he's raped, acceptance and support for mental illness (trans), etc.

literally every legal system has strict rules that harm the poor the most and the rich are able to get away with. this isn't an isolated thing. this is worldwide because money = power.

doubting you even directly responded to me. however, i did you justice by responding directly to you. unfortunate that talix quit cef, otherwise he could school us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Islam
https://www.sapiens.org/culture/sharia-united-states/

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites