Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:30 am Post subject: False Cheat Engine Installer
Hey! I am [/b]AsikSlays.
Recently, I've encountered 2 problems with installing the Cheat Engine for Mac.
So I tried pressing on the 6.2 Mac Cheat Engine button for installation and it sent me onto a Search Manager Ad, but I managed to fix it by going through other forums explaining on how to bypass the bug.
Afterwards, I finally managed to get the .DMG file for it and once unpacking it, I recieved an Installer.
Once double-clicking on the installer, it opens up a little menu showing "Cheat Engine" text above a Installer file showing a box being opened and a blue block inside.. Text below it says "Double click on box to start your installation."
Finally, I double-clicked and it just came up with a Apple message saying errors with the Installer. I've encountered these fake Installers before but the question is what do i do?
This is the little menu shown after unpacking .dmg file.
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:43 am Post subject: Csimbi, you're wrong.
1. Macs are a lot more reliable than a shitty windows PC.
2. It's the websites problem and its not my PC as I have nothing related to it.
3. Whoever codes and posts the cheat downloader, change it fully and get a different link to the download perhaps mediafire or MEGA.
4. Don't act like you know everything and reply with pathetic help.
5. Get a piece of paper and write down 1000 times: I won't reply to posts I don't know the answer to. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum