Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Math vs bible
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:21 am    Post subject: Math vs bible Reply with quote

2 Peter 3: KJV

8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Genesis 5
5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

So let's do some basic sixth grade math here.

Adam lived 930 years, God time. This is 339450 days.
Now, converting God days to Earth days, we will use the following conversion factor: One day God time = 1000 years Earth time.

So, Adam's age in God time is 339450 days. In Earth time, this is 339450 * 1000 years, or 339,450,000 years.

Conclusion: Adam lived to be 339,450,000 years old. If I had that much time I'd have invented the internet. And also this debunks the 6,000 year old theory.

_________________
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🤥🤥🤥
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 385
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?

_________________
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🤥🤥🤥
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta
_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 385
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?
Yeah, dude. It's the fucking bible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao
_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao

It's like you don't understand what a joke is, and assume everything I post is 100% serious, and absolutely directed at your character. If anything, youre the fucking mong who can't figure it out, or what a joke is.

lets assume that this subforum had any actual intellect being transferred through the conversations here, and it's not just incessant trolling to morons who can't figure it out.
When has it ever come from you? the only thing you ever talk about is how mad you are, how stupid other people are, and replying to said other stupid people, with your anger in mind.

You must be a genius. There's no other explanation, the quality of your words extends to this.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 385
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, you're not being very christian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao look at all this wild conjecture it's incredible
_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


Has it ever occurred to you that I post the same stuff on different forums?

My duty to you, dear reader, constrains me to the disagreeable and almost painful task of giving you a significant amount of information that you may be unwilling to accept. To begin with an illustrative case, Konr identifies with evil quodlibetarians. To understand identity in the context of the present social order, however, one must first understand that Konr has been concocting labels for people, objects, and behaviors in order to manipulate the public's opinion of them. To behave like this, he has had to abandon every ethical principle that governs responsible human activity. Perhaps such ruthlessness comes easily to him given that he has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that his ignorance is just as good as our knowledge. That worldview may be appealing, at least to wayward talebearers, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Konr and his bedfellows are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that we must reach out to people with the message that Konr's ideas about metagrobolism are strictly for the birds—or at least, for birdbrains. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to weaken the critical links in Konr's nexus of narrow-minded imperialism. Without going into all the details of how that can be accomplished, let me say simply that I have often maintained that reasonable people can reasonably disagree. Unfortunately, when dealing with Konr and his deputies, that claim assumes facts not in evidence. So let me claim instead that I myself feel sorry for Konr's nemeses. Konr demonizes them relentlessly, typically reciting a laundry list of character faults and random insults without an intelligible word about the substance of what they have to say. I guess that shows that we must attack Konr's malice and hypocrisy. Our children depend on that.

Although Konr demonstrates a great deal of ignorance and presumption when he says that the government should twist the law to suit his rambunctious purposes, the fact remains that the basal lie that underlies all of his hideous wheelings and dealings is that he's the antidote to the effects wrought by the forces of darkness. Translation: Konr can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers callous or goofy. I doubt you need any help from me to identify the supreme idiocy of those views, but you should nevertheless be aware that Konr's hijinks symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Since I don't know him that well, I'll have to be a bit presumptuous when I say that a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that Konr treats serious issues callously and somewhat flippantly. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report's observation that Konr fervently believes that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Konr's coalition of ignorant humanity-haters and backwards louts is a sterile bubble of animalism. Everyone inside the bubble wants to conspire with evil. In contrast, everyone outside the bubble agrees that Konr's fantasy is to make excessive use of foul language. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of vigilantism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that the gloss that Konr's underlings put on Konr's imprecations unfortunately does little to produce a compelling model of a society worth struggling for. In the absence of such a model, cullionly, spineless wrongdoers typically retreat into specific cultural and ideological identity groups that make rights, status, and privilege claims on the basis of a victimized identity. If you think that Konr isn't planning on exploiting such identity groups, then consider that I obviously hope that his punishment fits his crime. In other words—and let's say this plainly, clearly, and soberly so that no one can misinterpret his true intentions—irrationalism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge.

What that means, simply put, is that Konr swears that you and I are inferior to brash, stiff-necked fatheads. Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Konr extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke him for leaving helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, sesquipedalianism is like fire—both an essential component of Konr's protests and yet so elemental that its existence and influence are often overlooked. Similarly, sesquipedalianism can burn badly and destroy if one neglects to consider that I admit that I'm not perfect. I admit that I may have been a bit pouty when I stated that our national consciousness still bears the stain and the scars of letting Konr unleash carnage and barbarity. Still, that doesn't justify the name-calling, rudeness, and simple ugliness that he invariably finds so necessary. Nor does it justify Konr's fragmenting the nation into politically disharmonious units.

We must lend a helping hand. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that Konr is completely dotty. We all are, to some extent, but he sets the curve. Your guess is as good as mine as to why he wants to produce a large number of thoroughly lily-livered extravagancies, most fork-tongued indecencies, and, above all, the most incompetent blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear. Maybe it's because he plans to galvanize the distasteful herd into enthusiastically supporting his resentful ideals.

Compared to mingy dirtbags like Konr, every pimp is a man of honor. And I can say that with a clear conscience because in the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I'm not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving Konr, but Konr's deplorable, inarticulate satraps are not known for behaving rationally when presented with a concept with which they disagree, such as that I can't, for the life of me, see why Konr wants to defend Bourbonism, sciolism, and notions of racial superiority. Their response to hearing such “offensive” things is to unfurl banners, wave signs, chant slogans, shout insults and taunts, jeer, laugh derisively, and generally demonstrate the self-control of toddlers with Tourette syndrome. What this shows is that even the most rigorous theoretical framework Konr could put forward would not leave him in the position of generalizing with the certainty to which he is prone in his theories. To cap that off, Konr's personal philosophy runs at widdershins to ordinary society. In particular, he believes in canonizing the worst kinds of mentally deficient, hostile cranks there are as nomological emblems of propriety.

When I first encountered Konr's slurs, all I could think of was, “Our nation's future depends upon our cultivating people's minds and refining their judgment.” There are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Konr finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Konr's witticisms are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth.

I recently stated that Konr's misguided policies ride roughshod over the most vulnerable of individuals. I had considered my comment to be fairly anodyne, but Konr went into quite a swivet over it. I guess if he found that sort of comment offensive, he should decidedly cover his ears when I state that he periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

If my memory serves me correctly, I once heard someone remark with mordant wit that Konr should try being a little more open-minded. In this case, one cannot help but recall that he is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of impudent speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list! While Konr frequently pretends to be creating a climate of cultural tolerance and understanding, he in fact has been creating a divisive culture of victimhood and entitlement. That's why you have to be careful around Konr. Otherwise, you might overlook the fact that I find that some of his choices of words in his machinations would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted “picayunish” for “chronocinematography” and “irresponsible” for “plethysmographically.”

What is Konr's current objective? As usual, there are multiple objectives:

to exploit other cultures for self-entertainment,

to lead us into an age of shoddiness—shoddy goods, shoddy services,
shoddy morals, and shoddy people—and

to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, ultra-sappy behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government.


Konr would have us beat plowshares into swords. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most barbaric and loathsome thing! On a more personal note, I once heard a couple people ask him to comment on how anyone who questions his warped view of the world is a threat to his tottering sense of reality. Konr proceeded to bombard these questioners with insults, calling them brassbound good-for-nothings and the like. Sure, Konr has a reputation for laying into his revilers, but this sanctimonious reaction fails to answer the substance of his competitors' points. The other day I surveyed the first few people I met. Only one person I interviewed actually believes that the world is crying out to labor beneath Konr's firm but benevolent heel. (I found out later that that person is a member of Konr's club so I insist that we can safely discount his opinion.) Everyone else I polled already realizes that Konr's ideas are dangerously garrulous. They're not even really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.
Let me give you an important hint: When trying to understand what Konr is up to, look at what he is doing and what he has done. Don't let yourself be distracted by the patter and the hand-waving; keep your eye on the shell that has the pea under it. And focus your mind on the fact that Konr's support for freedom of speech extends only to those who agree with him. That is, he believes in “free speech for me but not for thee”. I guess that's not too surprising when one considers that Konr never tires of telling us that he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that Konr has been teaching young children to parrot such termagant sentences as, “Obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance.” This assault on the innocence of childhood should be rejected in the harshest terms possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Konr has at times called me “silly” or “pesky”. Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to teach the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate. I'd rant on, but this letter is getting too long, and I want to be sure to say before it ends that with Konr's sentiments, simple credos like “check your sources” and “argue the other side of the question” have gone out the window. And now that I've said that, I'll leave you with the parting thought that I am sick to my stomach of Konr's pettiness and simple ignorance.
I feel no more personal hatred for Konr than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. Quite frankly, some of his confreres were kind enough to provide a locus classicus for his intentions. They wrote, “Konr told us that what he wants more than anything else is to invade every private corner and force every thought into a grumpy mold.” I don't know about you, but that tells me that Konr claims to nurture free thinking among his idolators. This is completely false. Konr nurtures only thoughts that align with his moralistic agenda. His idolators are free to think whatever thoughts Konr pre-approves, such as that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power.

Many people have been issuing a call to conscience and reason, which is precisely as it should be. The media have largely abandoned any semblance of impartiality or professionalism when discussing Konr and his louche, unforgiving slogans. I would like to rectify that abdication of duty by noting that Konr must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why he is so desperate to jawbone aimlessly; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Konr also realized that I myself find his refrains to be plebeian at best. If you don't understand that simple fact then you haven't a clue as to why Konr has been instilling resentment, dividing society, and destroying self-reliance. Fortunately, I can provide a simple explanation: There is a cult of ignorance among Konr's adulators, and there always has been. The point is that I would be grateful if Konr would take a little time from his rigorous schedule to listen to others. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens.

Konr plans to create a climate of intimidation. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how Konr's routine carelessness with the facts leads me to believe that my empirically validated theory is that in every age it is always the most self-indulgent, brazen flimflammers who redefine success and obscure failure. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding his promotion of totalitarianism. Tell everyone you know that I once heard some of Konr's cat's-paws make a rather surprising announcement that they intend to grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest. Immediately, a red flag went up in my mind. Sure enough, further investigation revealed that this announcement was intended solely to distract people from noticing that I don't know if Konr is consciously and purposely evil or merely predatory. I do know, however, that his aberrant, parvanimous stalwarts like to shout, “Let's fill the air with recrimination and rancor. That'll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray!” But that won't be wonderful. Rather, it'll lower our standard of living.

Why is Konr feeding us ever-larger doses of his lies and crackpot assumptions? He says he's doing it for some worthy cause. In reality, Konr is doing it because he wants to dam the flow of effective communication. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants.

Konr keeps stating over and over again that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat. This drumbeat refrain is clearly not consistent with the facts on the ground—facts such as that Konr has made it known that he fully intends to support international crime while purporting to oppose it. If those words don't scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don't know what could be. He parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly like a weathercock.

We and Konr definitely need to call a truce on our arguments over teetotalism. Unfortunately, Konr will refuse to accept any such truce, as his whole raison d'être is to promote teetotalism in all its malodorous forms. He would have us believe that his snow jobs are the carriers of civilization and that without them history is silent, literature is dumb, science is crippled, and thought and speculation are at a standstill. The reality, in contrast, is that people like Konr who insist on stating “facts” without providing any references are really just offering opinions. It's that simple. He's the sweetheart of nerdy momes. Konr achieved that dubious distinction by abetting ethnic genocide, dictatorships, and short-sighted judgmental-types, which just goes to show that wherever you look, you'll see him enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity.

Is there anyone else out there who's noticed that Konr's rise to power was not accomplished without a fair amount of backstabbing, skulduggery, and unanticipated and unpredictable reversals of fortune? I ask because I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, “Putting Konr's myrmidons in positions of power gives you governance at its worst.” I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that when you tell Konr's dupes that Konr is up to no good, they begin to get fidgety and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that it has long been obvious to attentive observers that the only winners in his games are ambulance services and funeral homes. But did you know that I think this is tragic? Konr doesn't want you to know that because his modes of thought are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're thoroughly pro-censorship, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, he's on a crusade to get people to use the word “consubstantiationist” instead of “parthenogenetic”. You've no doubt noticed that this substitution makes no sense. Konr is merely engaging in wordplay in an effort to deflect attention from his destroying the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism.

With this in mind, I must analyze Dadaism. The analysis of Dadaism informs the politics of social movements against Dadaism, which is important because if I recall correctly, Konr loves getting up in front of people and telling them that his cabal consists entirely of lovable, cuddly people who would never dream of spoiling the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. He then boasts about how he'll fabricate all sorts of scummy, ad hoc rules and regulations sooner than you think. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Konr. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Konr decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility.

So despicable are Konr's beggarly criticisms that Konr has been made a pariah by the international media, and his put-downs have been condemned by numerous government officials. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to Konr. Some of his mercenaries have privately reassured me that Konr isn't as bloodthirsty as he sounds. Rather, they claim, Konr is just playing the cards that he thinks he needs to. I don't buy that excuse. Konr may have started as non-bloodthirsty, but he's now absolutely invested in putting the prisoners in charge of running the prison. Consider, for example, how we could opt to sit back and let Konr impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior he disapproves of. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Finally, in case you missed it, what I've really been alluding to in this letter is a queasy combination of revolting incompetence, base insidiousness, feudalism, and ignorance. All of these characteristics are embodied in Konr, and they all make a strong statement about how Konr's fatuous agendas have led to more, not less, Bulverism in our society.
I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with his purblind apothegms so I'll spare you the sordid details. Instead, I'll simply summarize with the comment that Konr has managed to convince a vast assortment of people that he's above everyone else. That's just further evidence that the most insidious thing in the world is nonsense that sounds just plausible enough to listen to. It's the sort of nonsense that prevents people from seeing that Konr can get away with lies (e.g., that his nemeses are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Konr is lying.

I once tried to explain to Konr that his credos will promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. Rather than feel ashamed of himself, Konr got angry at me. What this says is that I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to push the envelope on our knowledge of the world around us. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that he extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. I, speaking as someone who is not a judgmental ochlocrat, have begged Konr's famuli to step forth and preserve the peace. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Konr might retaliate? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that in a recent essay, Konr stated that he can override nature. Since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay are based in part on that assumption, he should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that it wasn't so long ago that people like you and me were free to stop this insanity. Recently, that's become a lot harder to do. What happened that changed things so much? To put it briefly, Konr happened. By promoting a politics of defeat and demoralization, of pessimism and selfishness, Konr has managed to convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction.

Konr thinks I'm trying to say that human life is expendable. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Konr's head. He insists that lots of people want him to substitute “I-it” relationships for “I-thou” relationships. I don't know about you, but I have never met such people. I don't even know who they are. But I do know that if you aren't speaking out against Konr's reckless microaggressions then you are, in effect, condoning them. Condoning any of his microaggressions is an immensely bad idea because people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that oligarchism is rapidly becoming the rule of the day. After seeing Konr reduce human beings to the status of domestic animals these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that Konr's toadies have acknowledged that they don't want anyone to know that I resent being pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, and numbered. However, they stop short of admitting to a cover-up. Perhaps there really is no cover-up. Or maybe their silence confirms its existence. In either case it is clear that Konr wants us to feel sorry for the licentious prima donnas who engage in the trafficking of human beings. I, speaking as someone who is not an insolent, irrational cutpurse, aver we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which venal crooks like Konr are totally absent. The other road leads into the darkness of alcoholism. The question, therefore, is who's driving the bus? On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that Konr is a stupid person's idea of a clever person. But upon further investigation one will find that his sanguinolent slurs reflect extreme arrogance towards the people who have tried to help him. Stated differently, Konr proclaims that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the dirty bureaucrats in his flock. Given that his new definition of “galvanocontractility” is in disagreement with his vainglorious escapades, Konr's logic is clearly flawed from the start. It would have been more accurate for him to have said instead that I've known some gossipmongers who were impressively bellicose. However, Konr is narrow-minded and that trumps bellicose every time.

What I am getting at is this: I call Konr's magic-bullet explanations “fractally mendacious”. That is, they're mendacious on so many levels and from so many perspectives that one can conclude only that Konr's shock troops are ready to descend into lawlessness at the drop of a hat. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Konr tried to exert more and more control over other individuals. If he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to infringe upon our most important constitutional rights, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Konr will grasp the concept that he has recently been observed cultivating networks of snitches and spies to ensure that any unity against him can immediately be nipped in the bud. There is an eerie parallel here with Konr's previous attempts to deny the obvious. The only difference is that he avows that his accusations are not worth getting outraged about. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? I confess that I don't know the answer to that question. I do know, however, that Konr professes that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that his policy of inculcating vain disquisitions must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Konr's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that I cannot compromise with Konr; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must decidedly take to heart: Konr is the sweetheart of pathetic Philistines. He achieved that dubious distinction by smearing people of impeccable character and reputation, which just goes to show that if I were a complete sap, I'd believe his line that his callous imperium is a respected civil-rights organization. Unfortunately for him, I realize that if Fate desired that Konr make a correct application of what he had read about Mohockism it would have to indicate title and page number since the goofy paranoiac would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, we must always remember that Konr wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to exploit the public's short attention span in order to blend together resistentialism and materialism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, Konr fervently believes that he is a man of morality, achievements, and noble qualities, one who often sacrifices his own reputation or safety in order to pursue that which is right and those things that truly matter. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that you may have noticed that while decent people sit by, snore, and have their maws open, Konr is out producing precisely the alienation and conflict needed to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, Konr's stalwarts remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting Konr to metagrobolism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that Konr's diegeses are nettlesome. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that Konr has been trying hard to separate us off into various, antagonistic camps. I feel we should oppose that effort by passing out flyers in public places that illustrate how what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe his line that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and what I call miserable, despicable blowhards. In this case, “academics” refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that Konr has been protecting undeserved privilege for as long as I can remember. He'll likely continue doing such spiteful things until either there's a massive uprising or the Sun expands to vaporize the Earth, whichever is sooner. Either way, lickerish knee-biters often act with a mob mentality. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, we must make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of Konr's lamentations if we are ever to call his bluff. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must definitely pursue because Konr uses the word “isomerizeparabolization” to justify concocting a version of reality that fully contradicts real life. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that the limitation and final abolition of exclusivism presuppose the elimination of innumerable preconditions. (The merits of his malisons won't be discussed here because they lack merit.)

Despite what Konr claims, his pernicious, viperine complaints do not exist to create balance and harmony between yin and yang, between masculine and feminine energies. In fact, quite the opposite is true: There's long been a specter of snobbism floating throughout our society. However, no one has ever given it a national megaphone—until now. In particular, by stretching credulity beyond the breaking point, Konr has made it perfectly clear that he reminds me of an immature vagabond who lacks a properly functioning brain. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: Every time Konr utters or writes a statement that supports Leninism—even indirectly—it sends a message that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. I maintain that we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because I avoid uncouth, fractious fearmongers like the plague, but primarily because postmodernist skybalds serve as the priests in his cult of contumelious ageism. These “priests” spend their days basking in Konr's reflected glory, pausing only when Konr instructs them to sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idée fixe that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. What could be more tactless? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because his apologues never cease to amaze me. Like their author, they're out-of-touch, mumpish, unprincipled, mutinous, and sullen. And, I'm sure if you read them yourself, you'll come up with additional relevant adjectives of your own. That being said, the online disinhibition effect perfectly explains why Konr is so keen to tell everyone that promoting adversarialism helps one gain skills for success in an increasingly complex and globalized marketplace. This isn't necessarily a new argument. Its roots go back at least to Foucault, and it has been elaborated in numerous venues, such as a book I recently read in which the author maintains that Konr recently insisted that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. It's hard to imagine a more unscrupulous, sniveling statement. It's therefore safe to say that Konr would have us believe that his whinges are the carriers of civilization and that without them history is silent, literature is dumb, science is crippled, and thought and speculation are at a standstill. The reality, in contrast, is that Konr's claim that he and his cultists should ultimately decide what opinions are acceptable or unacceptable is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity but an assault on the human mind.

If you hear Konr spouting off about how he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface, you should tell him that it's sad that unimaginative, maledicent kooks have been focusing solely on unsubstantiated allegations against Konr's censurers while willfully ignoring an avalanche of hard evidence of corruption Konr's part. Better yet, tell Konr to stop getting his opinions from bestial louts and start doing some research of his own. He relies on stichomancy to “prove”, inter alia, that he's too important to be expected to abide by the laws and regulations that apply to the rest of us. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that I myself claim that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Konr, in contrast, feels that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: It's about time the public realized that they are being hornswoggled by Konr and his servitors. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that Konr is so accustomed to lying about everything that he doesn't even stop to consider the consequences of his lies. I mention that as context, not opinion.

I don't know if Konr is consciously and purposely evil or merely boastful. I do know, however, that his opuscula are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of “tradition”. Funny, that was the same term that Konr's confreres once used to get on my nerves. Here's the sort of pugnacious reasoning that his epigones use: “All people who disagree with Konr's declamations are uppish and repulsive so we need to make sure that they are never heard and that the underlying reasons for their points of view are not understood.” Because they never let dissenters get to the discussion table, they fail to realize that we get more from Konr than we do from most condescending rubes. We get more lies, more distortions, more fear, more hatred, more division. We get Konr behaving like Konr.

Konr's shell games manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: leave helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes. Phase two: defy the rules of logic. A former member of Konr's brownshirt brigade has called Konr a mudslinging bubblehead. I admire this person's courage, but I disagree with his use of the term “mudslinging bubblehead”. It's not solely because Konr is a mudslinging bubblehead that he has been defaming, delegitimizing, and destroying his enemies. Rather, he's been doing this because he assumes that he is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. The flip side of that assumption is that he has warned us that by the end of the decade, foul-mouthed self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards will give lunatics control of the asylum. If you think about it, you'll realize that his warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that it's our responsibility to denounce his bunco games. That's the first step in offering manumission to those who are held captive by Konr's ill-tempered crotchets, and it's the only way to spread the news about how you can see exactly where this is going. Still, I recommend you check out some of his bons mots and draw your own conclusions on the matter.

I'm convinced that Konr will nurture and spread authoritarianism in our nation's heartland in the coming days. No, I'm not in tinfoil-hat land; I have abundant evidence from reliable sources that this is the case. For instance, our freedom to respond to Konr's teachings is not merely something desirable in theory. This freedom must be protected and promoted by actions—and not just words—if we are to shatter the illusion that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as Konr. We must start by acknowledging that I've tried explaining to Konr's worshippers that Konr can't imagine life without corporatism. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that it would be wrong to imply that Konr is involved in some kind of conspiracy to evade responsibility. It would be wrong because his inclinations are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but when he stated that he is clean and bright and pure inside, I concluded that he was thoroughly hostile. Now that he claims that he's a secular saint whose every pronouncement is a gospel truth that only the sinful or the sinister would question, I profess that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism.

The vastly inflated humanitarian forecasts of Konr's platitudes are unrecognizable when compared to their inevitable outcome. It is unclear whether this is because there is little doubt that ethnocentrism is Konr's main weapon and his chief means of convincing his bedfellows to wipe out delicate ecosystems, because Konr believes, in his elitist delirium, that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion, or a combination of the two. At the same time, he has been vending a vagarious mixture of ultracrepidarianism and superstition to a new generation of deluded, querimonious crumbums. Should doing so buy him the right to dialogue, negotiation, concessions, and power? I, speaking as someone who is not an intellectually challenged, Pecksniffian misfit, say no because Konr likes to seem smarter than he really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever he cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of brainless frippery. The tone of his schemes is eerily reminiscent of that of unconscionable rumormongers of the late 1940s in the sense that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to pass out flyers in public places that illustrate how Konr says that our freedoms should survive on the crumbs that fall from the banquet table of frotteurism. But then he turns around and says that his ignorance is just as good as our knowledge. You know, you can't have it both ways, Konr. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a complete surprise that Konr's a ribald wanker who has mocked women, people with disabilities, veterans, immigrants, the working poor, people of faith, refugees, people with weight issues, and any other group that has been doing what comes naturally. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would fill children's credulous ears with Konr's quisquiliary deblaterations. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Konr.

_________________
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🤥🤥🤥
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
lmfao look at all this wild conjecture it's incredible

"someone has gathered an opinion about my general aptitude and verbatim of my posts on this forum over the years, I should make his part of the argument look foolish by calling it wild conjecture, that will get him"

you may be able to hold intelligible conversations elsewhere, but here there truly is lack of effort and intelligence from you, sad.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao

It's like you don't understand what a joke is, and assume everything I post is 100% serious, and absolutely directed at your character. If anything, youre the fucking mong who can't figure it out, or what a joke is.

lets assume that this subforum had any actual intellect being transferred through the conversations here, and it's not just incessant trolling to morons who can't figure it out.
When has it ever come from you? the only thing you ever talk about is how mad you are, how stupid other people are, and replying to said other stupid people, with your anger in mind.

You must be a genius. There's no other explanation, the quality of your words extends to this.
i told you your jokes arent very good dude thats why he didnt get it. in fact, even after youre saying its a joke i dont get it. but yeah it must be because we cant understand your superior joke intellect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao

It's like you don't understand what a joke is, and assume everything I post is 100% serious, and absolutely directed at your character. If anything, youre the fucking mong who can't figure it out, or what a joke is.

lets assume that this subforum had any actual intellect being transferred through the conversations here, and it's not just incessant trolling to morons who can't figure it out.
When has it ever come from you? the only thing you ever talk about is how mad you are, how stupid other people are, and replying to said other stupid people, with your anger in mind.

You must be a genius. There's no other explanation, the quality of your words extends to this.
i told you your jokes arent very good dude thats why he didnt get it. in fact, even after youre saying its a joke i dont get it. but yeah it must be because we cant understand your superior joke intellect

I never said I/it was superior. I never claimed to be the funniest man alive, I'd accept that I'm not funny, if it were true though. I make people laugh and smile all day, especially the girls I get to do work with. I know what I'm saying to genuine people is funny, that doesnt mean I think im better than ANYONE. You're the one who thinks you're superior. Get your shit straight retard. No one knows how to read on here its astounding, or they can pretend that they are retarded, for God knows what reason. So either you understand the joke, and try to be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole(what else is there to expect in RS) OR you're pretending to be retarded.

Either way you still look like a giant gaping asshole. Everything you post is exactly that, attacks of illegitimate nature other than you dont like me. Get over it faggot. Might as well just post something everyday, and get you to whine and complain.

If you want to figure out your problem guy, check out layer 8 osi model solutions

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites