Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Let's sing Happy Birthday to Dark Byte today!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
caiocarvv
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday Dark Byte!

Wish you all the best and that God bless you.

Thanks for the amazing tool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark Byte
Site Admin
Reputation: 354

Joined: 09 May 2003
Posts: 20673
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone
_________________
Do not ask me about online cheats. I don't know any and wont help finding them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
imedox
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Jun 2017
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday DARK BYTE !

0100100001100001011100000111000001111001 0100001001101001011100100111010001101000011001000110000101111001 01000100010000010101001001001011 01000010010110010101010001000101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Synthespian
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Nov 2015
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best feature I've seen in an app for a while! Very Happy

Happy Birthday

_________________
Civ, Football Manager and other long-mode games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SAMASAL
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Apr 2015
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday. Thanks for all the support and for such amazing tool!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much
Reputation: 155

Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 4222
Location: W kraju nad Wisla. UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Code:
decodeFunction'c-n:M(x,JQ5XP%IoovWB3I;E#SsW1Y.K=V+pEc]2MNquQNtgt7CLx/$-BY=JqXT;J.v0ydkKl1K3)iTOz?w+q16h][)reU/+ic;d6/xnC;Ezmj^[email protected]:4,lFXp)[email protected]!P][email protected]@-xILs*#+e{;J(4bHs6c9O2R4/w[;i[[email protected]=nfg2n-Xz#/7KX=TSV]zjY2P60k57jv(,bC2oYi1{s7WbYWjs#)[email protected]%z_3}y!2qjj(-cb(*4AlRN(E*%_5uN*d,r6E[q6!f%0Bx/n4n+4v]BOxZCY;K!k]{0;ymV?PF{A32-9Ms+yOYf)0:IG3c%WhZyvp5fB5In7d2%j,k2l#9TJ*sM(ti*vKn{I7=}Z1kS1e=tyf4#cA+S3UTc2WAXkdE]zKX]]P{aw6SZOzuNqgpN.cu5;HBXf=K}e+N0ScW0;t]1vh,@F63dM(MNWvFQJdaGT_FVIEk^cy/V?Ck$tywH1;AmIJcutZ:]vc7JK%m-gyI(8,nnE?8$dL_8nDbT9io=9u5Wrg#WFdO{=cu'()

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 68

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:


Code:
decodeFunction'c-n:M(x,JQ5XP%IoovWB3I;E#SsW1Y.K=V+pEc]2MNquQNtgt7CLx/$-BY=JqXT;J.v0ydkKl1K3)iTOz?w+q16h][)reU/+ic;d6/xnC;Ezmj^[email protected]:4,lFXp)[email protected]!P][email protected]@-xILs*#+e{;J(4bHs6c9O2R4/w[;i[[email protected]=nfg2n-Xz#/7KX=TSV]zjY2P60k57jv(,bC2oYi1{s7WbYWjs#)[email protected]%z_3}y!2qjj(-cb(*4AlRN(E*%_5uN*d,r6E[q6!f%0Bx/n4n+4v]BOxZCY;K!k]{0;ymV?PF{A32-9Ms+yOYf)0:IG3c%WhZyvp5fB5In7d2%j,k2l#9TJ*sM(ti*vKn{I7=}Z1kS1e=tyf4#cA+S3UTc2WAXkdE]zKX]]P{aw6SZOzuNqgpN.cu5;HBXf=K}e+N0ScW0;t]1vh,@F63dM(MNWvFQJdaGT_FVIEk^cy/V?Ck$tywH1;AmIJcutZ:]vc7JK%m-gyI(8,nnE?8$dL_8nDbT9io=9u5Wrg#WFdO{=cu'()


Holy shit! I did not know CE could do party lights! Nice!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank
Reputation: 11

Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
mgr.inz.Player wrote:


Code:
decodeFunction'c-n:M(x,JQ5XP%IoovWB3I;E#SsW1Y.K=V+pEc]2MNquQNtgt7CLx/$-BY=JqXT;J.v0ydkKl1K3)iTOz?w+q16h][)reU/+ic;d6/xnC;Ezmj^[email protected]:4,lFXp)[email protected]!P][email protected]@-xILs*#+e{;J(4bHs6c9O2R4/w[;i[[email protected]=nfg2n-Xz#/7KX=TSV]zjY2P60k57jv(,bC2oYi1{s7WbYWjs#)[email protected]%z_3}y!2qjj(-cb(*4AlRN(E*%_5uN*d,r6E[q6!f%0Bx/n4n+4v]BOxZCY;K!k]{0;ymV?PF{A32-9Ms+yOYf)0:IG3c%WhZyvp5fB5In7d2%j,k2l#9TJ*sM(ti*vKn{I7=}Z1kS1e=tyf4#cA+S3UTc2WAXkdE]zKX]]P{aw6SZOzuNqgpN.cu5;HBXf=K}e+N0ScW0;t]1vh,@F63dM(MNWvFQJdaGT_FVIEk^cy/V?Ck$tywH1;AmIJcutZ:]vc7JK%m-gyI(8,nnE?8$dL_8nDbT9io=9u5Wrg#WFdO{=cu'()


Holy shit! I did not know CE could do party lights! Nice!


could anyone tell me how to run this thing lol. im excited

_________________
About Me;
I Use CE Since Version 1.X, And Still Learning How To Use It Well!
patched cheat engine tutorials
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 68

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+L
Copy-paste to bottom box and click Execute.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bokkafa
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 02 Feb 2013
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthday Dark Byte Smile
_________________
<---APPLEJUICE---<<<
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank
Reputation: 11

Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Let's sing Happy Birthday to Dark Byte today! Reply with quote

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
Happy
Birthday
Darkie

_________________
About Me;
I Use CE Since Version 1.X, And Still Learning How To Use It Well!
patched cheat engine tutorials
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kissalude
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Jul 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feliz aniversário Senhor Dark Byte. Obrigada pelo seu trabalho.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CurmudgeonlyGeek
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 01 Jul 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

God I've been around here since spring 2006, must have half a dozen accounts, and damn if I can REMEMBER a single one of them... not name, not password, not even the email accounts they are tied to! 60 year old cheating gamers, who knew that'd ever be a thing? lol.

Anyway, as one of the few who's actually given Dark $$ for his work, I wanted to say, the fact someone is still doing a project like this, 10+ years on? You owe him. How many times has CE made your day?

The best way to sing Happy Birthday is when you're presenting presents! Just saying.

<3 love ya man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank
Reputation: 11

Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Posts: 973

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats true, i agree with you fella and one rep for you.
one more thing, SO NICE SO NEAT.
love u db.

_________________
About Me;
I Use CE Since Version 1.X, And Still Learning How To Use It Well!
patched cheat engine tutorials
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
doninss
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Apr 2016
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthday, and thanks again. I could not play most of my fav games without this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites