Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bubble witch 3 saga help request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttinbtspeed
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Bubble witch 3 saga help request Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am attempting to CE this Facebook game and so far i have had success with the score and a few other elements. the 2 that i would really like to get are still eluding me however. Some help or pointers would be greatly appreciated. I am playing the game in Chrome however i have also tried it in FF as IE is not supported. Anyway here is what i got.

When searching for the value of moves remaining i can find three 4 Byte values and they do track perfectly. I am however not able to lock the value and any changes i make to it are immediately reversed. This makes me think this is a "dummy" value meant only to display the number in game and is actually found somewhere else in the code or perhaps in a different value type. If i run see what writes to this memory (F6) i get 1086 items that writes to this address.
378917705FC - 89 44 19 08 - mov [rcx+rbx+08],eax

How on earth do i proceed from here to find the actual value i can lock and/or modify?
Pudgy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem... I can get through the owls and the ghost levels.. but to add more moves I can't seem to get.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: