Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway? Reply with quote

I feel like voting for Sanders, and I will do so in my state's primary, but if he doesn't win the democratic ballot, some argue I should still turn up in November for Hillary, but I really don't care about Hillary and don't think she needs my support, so I'm unlikely to turn up, and if I do, I might just vote for a third party to reflect my antiestablishment views.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
᲼᲼&am
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 0
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No
_________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.


t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway? Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I feel like voting for Sanders, and I will do so in my state's primary, but if he doesn't win the democratic ballot, some argue I should still turn up in November for Hillary, but I really don't care about Hillary and don't think she needs my support, so I'm unlikely to turn up, and if I do, I might just vote for a third party to reflect my antiestablishment views.




I'd sooner commit a mass homicide-suicide than vote for Hilary


Last edited by Channel GannoK on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway? Reply with quote

If you want to reflect your "anti-establishment" views. And it's between Hillary and Trump. I hope you understand Trump is anti establishment as you can get. More so than Sanders imo. Self-funded. Exposed the RNC for what they are. Fully expresses the need for fresh thinking and change in leadership in the republican party. I think many republican leaders right now are incompetent and don't really represent what the people want. For me it's like believing that there's a God but not following Christianity as a religion bc you don't believe in what the priest are teaching. Or something similar. Also, I think the only reason Hillary might not be the nominee for the Democrats is if she gets indicted. I honestly don't think Sanders can get it. But we'll see.
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway? Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
If you want to reflect your "anti-establishment" views. And it's between Hillary and Trump. I hope you understand Trump is anti establishment as you can get. More so than Sanders imo. Self-funded. Exposed the RNC for what they are. Fully expresses the need for fresh thinking and change in leadership in the republican party. I think many republican leaders right now are incompetent and don't really represent what the people want. For me it's like believing that there's a God but not following Christianity as a religion bc you don't believe in what the priest are teaching. Or something similar. Also, I think the only reason Hillary might not be the nominee for the Democrats is if she gets indicted. I honestly don't think Sanders can get it. But we'll see.
Not going to lie, I like Trump more than I like Hillary. I think that's just the agent of chaos in me that wants the crazy guy to get into office instead of Hillary, because I know it's at least something different.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway? Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
If you want to reflect your "anti-establishment" views. And it's between Hillary and Trump. I hope you understand Trump is anti establishment as you can get. More so than Sanders imo. Self-funded. Exposed the RNC for what they are. Fully expresses the need for fresh thinking and change in leadership in the republican party. I think many republican leaders right now are incompetent and don't really represent what the people want. For me it's like believing that there's a God but not following Christianity as a religion bc you don't believe in what the priest are teaching. Or something similar. Also, I think the only reason Hillary might not be the nominee for the Democrats is if she gets indicted. I honestly don't think Sanders can get it. But we'll see.
Not going to lie, I like Trump more than I like Hillary. I think that's just the agent of chaos in me that wants the crazy guy to get into office instead of Hillary, because I know it's at least something different.


Id have to disagree with you on that. I very seriously doubt that Trump will become chaotic and wild when he becomes president if thats what you're assuming. To understand what type of leader Trump is you gotta really ignore the way you perceive his attitude to be. He may seem racists to some, he may sound too extreme, he may sound like a bully, an asshole etc. But if you take a look at his track record as a leader. You look at the company he has built and what field he is in. It's really a beautiful irony. You dont build a multi billion dollar company by dividing people and not being able to work with others. You gotta be able to inspire people, gotta be able to get along with people, get people to like you, and bring out the best in people. In his field where he has to keep negotiating deals and closing deals. Don't you think that he has to get people to like him for other people to make a deal with him? He's employed thousands of employees and people have worked with him for a long time. You would think there would be people who have spoken out against Trump by now that he was a horrible boss, wouldn't you agree? Actions speaks louder than words and his actions has proven that he is the most qualified leader. He's spent really the least out of any candidates now to come out on top. He spent 3 million in New Hampshire. It was said that he spent 1.7 million in South Carolina yet he won in a landslide. What kinda results do you see in that? Translate that type of skill to the U.S with our debt. With our trade. With our education. And the list goes on. He has consistently been able to take on project after project UNDER BUDGET and AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Not like what we see with Obamacare. Over budget and behind. Also dont forget they spent 5 billion on the website that didn't even work. It's easier for me to say because Ive read his books and Ive heard him speak prior to him running for president. And I have friends who have met and spoken with Trump in person and they said hes really easy to get along with. They also say that his kids are the most respectful kids you'll meet. I was told that Ivanka would stop what shes doing and give you her full attention when you have a conversation with her. So as far as my research on candidates. I really have done my research on Trump. Ive also done research on Sanders. Hes the one that we all want. I believe Trump is the one that we all need. With Sanders vs. Trump. I see it as if you want the person to give you the fish or the person that teaches you how to fish. Most people will still vote for the man that gives you the fish though frankly.


_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist chill with them walls of text man. Nobody is going to read your post if its that long.

I'm voting for Trump, and have been supporting his campaign since he announced he was running in June.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then they are no concern to me
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: As a Democrat, if Sanders loses, will you vote anyway? Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
If you want to reflect your "anti-establishment" views. And it's between Hillary and Trump. I hope you understand Trump is anti establishment as you can get. More so than Sanders imo. Self-funded. Exposed the RNC for what they are. Fully expresses the need for fresh thinking and change in leadership in the republican party. I think many republican leaders right now are incompetent and don't really represent what the people want. For me it's like believing that there's a God but not following Christianity as a religion bc you don't believe in what the priest are teaching. Or something similar. Also, I think the only reason Hillary might not be the nominee for the Democrats is if she gets indicted. I honestly don't think Sanders can get it. But we'll see.
Not going to lie, I like Trump more than I like Hillary. I think that's just the agent of chaos in me that wants the crazy guy to get into office instead of Hillary, because I know it's at least something different.


Id have to disagree with you on that. I very seriously doubt that Trump will become chaotic and wild when he becomes president if thats what you're assuming. To understand what type of leader Trump is you gotta really ignore the way you perceive his attitude to be. He may seem racists to some, he may sound too extreme, he may sound like a bully, an asshole etc. But if you take a look at his track record as a leader. You look at the company he has built and what field he is in. It's really a beautiful irony. You dont build a multi billion dollar company by dividing people and not being able to work with others. You gotta be able to inspire people, gotta be able to get along with people, get people to like you, and bring out the best in people. In his field where he has to keep negotiating deals and closing deals. Don't you think that he has to get people to like him for other people to make a deal with him? He's employed thousands of employees and people have worked with him for a long time. You would think there would be people who have spoken out against Trump by now that he was a horrible boss, wouldn't you agree? Actions speaks louder than words and his actions has proven that he is the most qualified leader. He's spent really the least out of any candidates now to come out on top. He spent 3 million in New Hampshire. It was said that he spent 1.7 million in South Carolina yet he won in a landslide. What kinda results do you see in that? Translate that type of skill to the U.S with our debt. With our trade. With our education. And the list goes on. He has consistently been able to take on project after project UNDER BUDGET and AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Not like what we see with Obamacare. Over budget and behind. Also dont forget they spent 5 billion on the website that didn't even work. It's easier for me to say because Ive read his books and Ive heard him speak prior to him running for president. And I have friends who have met and spoken with Trump in person and they said hes really easy to get along with. They also say that his kids are the most respectful kids you'll meet. I was told that Ivanka would stop what shes doing and give you her full attention when you have a conversation with her. So as far as my research on candidates. I really have done my research on Trump. Ive also done research on Sanders. Hes the one that we all want. I believe Trump is the one that we all need. With Sanders vs. Trump. I see it as if you want the person to give you the fish or the person that teaches you how to fish. Most people will still vote for the man that gives you the fish though frankly.



The problem is, you can say he runs businesses well and also didn't need to spend as much on his campaign (partly because a lot of people already knew who he was beforehand, let's not forget that), but my issue is that I can't tell what his stances on anything are besides "Mexico will build a wall and pay for it!" and "China is beating us now! We suck! Elect me and I will make us not suck." Whenever he speaks, it's always in an attempt to appeal to the radical right, so it's not enough for me to say "Well, he may be acting like a xenophobic bigot, but hey, he's good with money."

Granted, I haven't followed him campaign very closely, so I only get so many sound bytes from him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of his stances:

- Reforming education. Like Sanders, he's aware that education is through the roof. However he's talking a different approach as oppose to free college. Free college sounds nice but many don't understand the consequences. It's such a big change no one can accurately predict how it will affect us. Plus he also understands that students can't even finds jobs or yet jobs related to their career. He understands that the US spends the MOST(~30k) per student and all the way down in education (27th-30th). He understands the student debt bubble and wants reform this. Note he doesn't have a straight solution to this such as "give everyone free college" besides removing common core. But he's aware and wants to get experts on this and find a solution

- Fixing our infrastructure. You've probably seen our shitty roads. Our schools, airport, bridges, etc. They're outdated. Our infrastructure is crumbling and we're rebuilding other countries.

- Jobs. Honestly he's really the only candidate that can say he'll create jobs and will actually happen. He's employed thousands of employees. Other candidates haven't even employed a single person yet they have such a bravado attitude saying he'll create jobs.

- Fixing our debt and economy.
Pretty sure he's the most credible on this issue and you know why. He already has a solid track record in handling this issue.

- Uniting our country. Some may go he's not a uniter. But so far. He's done 3 or 4 rallies a day with over 10k crowds pretty much each time. Across the country. More than any candidates. He has bigger crowds than Sanders btw.

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you believe other politicians actually execute their own stances? Remember, even Hillary Clinton says she'll rein in Wall Street on her stances page. They're pretty meaningless since you never know what'll happen due to there being THREE branches of government, not just one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
Do you believe other politicians actually execute their own stances? Remember, even Hillary Clinton says she'll rein in Wall Street on her stances page. They're pretty meaningless since you never know what'll happen due to there being THREE branches of government, not just one.
Obama thinks he is an emperor!

Checks and balances are what make America great, not a tyrannical king with a pen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until it's donald trump. he can do whatever he wants, thanks NDAA. Thanks Obama!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media and people like Kyle are heavily biased and uneducated portray Trump as a lunatic. You guys are smart enough to use your head. He has a 69 year record of not making rash decisions and acting out. He's the most disciplined candidate. Many successful partners of Trump have vouched for this. He's also the only one that can for sure get things done and moving. Not that it matters since Sanders is diminishing but I really don't think he can get much done. No where in his record shows he's done anything amazing.
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always vote for the underdog.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites