| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
BreakinGods How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17
Joined: 13 Jan 2013 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:27 am Post subject: Guess sleep is out of the question? |
|
|
| I think I'm sick, but I can't sleep even though my eyes feel like they're burning. Got my last final in 6 hours, so I think I'll try again after I shower.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| sleeping pillllllssss 4 dayssssssssss
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BreakinGods How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17
Joined: 13 Jan 2013 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | sleeping pillllllssss 4 dayssssssssss | Lol you're always saying they're great, but its always at like 5 am, so are they even working?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| BreakinGods wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | sleeping pillllllssss 4 dayssssssssss | Lol you're always saying they're great, but its always at like 5 am, so are they even working? | yes, i prefer to go to bed at 5am and not 8am. its only 2 am here right now, I usually take them an hour before bed, which is 10 hours before I have to wake up. its winter break right now and school is off so im not taking any
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|