fuck you kyle. i asked cef if anyone played league.
literally everyone plays league this forum is just an elo trashbag and nobody wants to bring it up
lol yeah i remember how popular it was then no one responded. makes sense. either that or dun like me or stopped playing (cuz they suck dick like you mentioned).
What time are you usually on? I play both League and DotA2 though I'm trash at DotA because I know nothing about it so far
tyler if you float through here get into mobas goddamnit _________________
fuck you kyle. i asked cef if anyone played league.
literally everyone plays league this forum is just an elo trashbag and nobody wants to bring it up
lol yeah i remember how popular it was then no one responded. makes sense. either that or dun like me or stopped playing (cuz they suck dick like you mentioned).
What time are you usually on? I play both League and DotA2 though I'm trash at DotA because I know nothing about it so far
tyler if you float through here get into mobas goddamnit
but i suck at them, if you teach me how to not suck on atleast one char i guess _________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum