Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 am Post subject: if you know who pusha t is
me and my friend were at the album listenning party for MNIMN in Hollywood last week and we were bouta go in the club and they wouldnt let me in because I wasnt 21 like they couldnt mark my hand or some shit. Super gay too because the friend I was with was over 21 and he works for odd future and was just here for a few days. then on sunday I was at a party in Malibu and these girls had the pusha t event shirts on and I was like damn if only I knew these bitches before.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum