| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm Post subject: who's playing oldschool rs? |
|
|
leave usernames
Polyp |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kosmas Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 157
|
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
if only it werent members only _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Sterling and I are but I feel like I share his opinion when I say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | Sterling and I are but I feel like I share his opinion when I say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away | i wonder wai
because it looks dead as fuck, i mean, even more dead than what it was a few weeks ago _________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| samantha wrote: | | Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | Sterling and I are but I feel like I share his opinion when I say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away | i wonder wai
because it looks dead as fuck, i mean, even more dead than what it was a few weeks ago |
??? i mean im not surprised that you dont know what you're talking about but really? you just have to go to the website to see how wrong you are lol, after 2007 came out 80% of EoC moved _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | samantha wrote: | | Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | Sterling and I are but I feel like I share his opinion when I say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away | i wonder wai
because it looks dead as fuck, i mean, even more dead than what it was a few weeks ago |
??? i mean im not surprised that you dont know what you're talking about but really? you just have to go to the website to see how wrong you are lol, after 2007 came out 80% of EoC moved |
ref to
| Quote: | | say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away |
ur genius _________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| samantha wrote: | | Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | samantha wrote: | | Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | Sterling and I are but I feel like I share his opinion when I say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away | i wonder wai
because it looks dead as fuck, i mean, even more dead than what it was a few weeks ago |
??? i mean im not surprised that you dont know what you're talking about but really? you just have to go to the website to see how wrong you are lol, after 2007 came out 80% of EoC moved |
ref to
| Quote: | | say we're gonna hold this forum longer than arms' length away |
ur genius |
except in that case you know even less about what you're talking about because the people we care to talk to are always online still
gg no re _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
ok
u pwned me
urshitego gains 1 internet
ur smartest cefr _________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| samantha wrote: | ok
u pwned me
urshitego gains 1 internet
ur smartest cefr |
seriously though, why do you always say something stupid/pretentious/both and then try to play it off like i'm the one shitposting? lol there's a difference between even your usual epic trole xD posts and this new brand of stupidity _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | samantha wrote: | ok
u pwned me
urshitego gains 1 internet
ur smartest cefr |
seriously though, why do you always say something stupid/pretentious/both and then try to play it off like i'm the one shitposting? lol there's a difference between even your usual epic trole xD posts and this new brand of stupidity | because youre such a fucking inferior loser
really
i never sen such a pathetic forum with people trying to raise their egos this way
and this is why none of your shitty insults reach me, really
what a fucking retard
d0es ahahahaha actin dis piss u 0ff????
hahahaha
fucking idiot _________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| samantha wrote: | | Like A Sick Cunt M8 wrote: | | samantha wrote: | ok
u pwned me
urshitego gains 1 internet
ur smartest cefr |
seriously though, why do you always say something stupid/pretentious/both and then try to play it off like i'm the one shitposting? lol there's a difference between even your usual epic trole xD posts and this new brand of stupidity | because youre such a fucking inferior loser
really
i never sen such a pathetic forum with people trying to raise their egos this way
and this is why none of your shitty insults reach me, really
what a fucking retard
d0es ahahahaha actin dis piss u 0ff????
hahahaha
fucking idiot |
LOL I've never been pissed off, I just never get it
I mean why are you even here if that's the case? (It isn't, it's just a self-perpetuating cycle at this point because being edgy xDD is obviously so fun)
Nice projecting though, you basically pulled that out of apparently nowhere
you mad you aren't in our little clubs that actually require a mild screening process because of your behaviour? that's all i'm really getting from that
tl;dr im inferior because you're mad we don't like you because you try to act like the edgiest kid on the playground in an environment of young adults
lol get fukt son i bet your real social life is like this too _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
shittiest ego isnt worthy of me
you couldnt even scratch fucking inferior rice child _________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You literally have no response because you can't read English without the help of your social worker you Mexican jobless fuck |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
bamp for self preservation _________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|