| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am Post subject: I'm drunk bitches |
|
|
And look, I'm still literate. Separating the men from the boys. So what's up with everybody?
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
51.25 KB |
| Viewed: |
3352 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
Epicllama lover? Also get a thai girlboy.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
I stay literate when drunk too, but if I do make a mistake I usually am still assed just enough to correct it so that's probably why in some of the cases. Anyways, hope you had a good night!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| WTF is an Epicllama lover? And I'll pass on the "ladyboy", as penis is not really my thing. Besides, my girlfriend will be here in less than ten hours. Sister is coming as well, as well as my colleagues boyfriend. Going to have a blast. Just passing the time with programming and alcohol. Solid combo.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
You program while drunk?
Also it seems that DB is a fan of Epicllama lover since it filters to Epicllama lover.
Fuck you DB.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicLLOY D
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| When I'm drunk, it's not that I can't spell anymore, just that I stop caring about making myself easily understandable. You figure out yourself what I'm trying to say.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| THE FUCKIN TEETH
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HitIer How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 Posts: 0 Location: Location Location Location
|
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Alcohol has been the most self-destructive shit introduced to man. This is why it pisses me off when the government wants your weed
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| igottadigbickandwatchpom wrote: | | Alcohol has been the most self-destructive shit introduced to man. This is why it pisses me off when the government wants your weed |
It's also responsible for society as we know it, if I'm not mistaken. Something about the dirty water of the time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
are you drunk enough to makeout with me
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|