Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


New Headphone time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
Well no, I still stand by what I said, 50 dollars is a right price for headphones.
The cheapest ones sound (and especially look) bad, usually.
The very expensive ones really aren't worth the difference in price, in my opinion. I also just don't like walking around all day with something that expensive.

Oh, and I myself would never buy headphones just for fashion, btw. I only said that because I thought maybe OP did.
You're an idiot and you don't even know what you're talking about.

No one buys $300+ headphones and walks around with them, they're for home setups with an amp. You can't put a 6.33mm jack into an iPod (without the adapter at which point it looks fucking stupid).

Please, stop speaking and go home. Take your terrible opinions with you.

Oh, shit, sorry, it all makes sense now.
First I was like, 'The fuck, then why would you spend so much money on something you barely use?'
Then I realized you guys don't leave the house much.


yeah man, not wanting to walk around listening to awkward-for-travelling expensive as fuck quality audiophile sets where they could get damaged or stolen must be due to their lack of social lives just like the essence of every other 13 year old insult on this website ECKSDEE

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
Well no, I still stand by what I said, 50 dollars is a right price for headphones.
The cheapest ones sound (and especially look) bad, usually.
The very expensive ones really aren't worth the difference in price, in my opinion. I also just don't like walking around all day with something that expensive.

Oh, and I myself would never buy headphones just for fashion, btw. I only said that because I thought maybe OP did.
You're an idiot and you don't even know what you're talking about.

No one buys $300+ headphones and walks around with them, they're for home setups with an amp. You can't put a 6.33mm jack into an iPod (without the adapter at which point it looks fucking stupid).

Please, stop speaking and go home. Take your terrible opinions with you.

Oh, shit, sorry, it all makes sense now.
First I was like, 'The fuck, then why would you spend so much money on something you barely use?'
Then I realized you guys don't leave the house much.
Id rather spend $300 on amazing headphones that I could only use for 1 hour a day then $50 headphones that I would never enjoy because Id always be running around out with other people and not have a decent amount of time to sit and actually listen to the music.
1 hour alone with music > 10 hours of music (with headphones) out with friends
if you want to listen to music outside of the house, use speakers with your friends, not shitty headphones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
Well no, I still stand by what I said, 50 dollars is a right price for headphones.
The cheapest ones sound (and especially look) bad, usually.
The very expensive ones really aren't worth the difference in price, in my opinion. I also just don't like walking around all day with something that expensive.

Oh, and I myself would never buy headphones just for fashion, btw. I only said that because I thought maybe OP did.
You're an idiot and you don't even know what you're talking about.

No one buys $300+ headphones and walks around with them, they're for home setups with an amp. You can't put a 6.33mm jack into an iPod (without the adapter at which point it looks fucking stupid).

Please, stop speaking and go home. Take your terrible opinions with you.

Oh, shit, sorry, it all makes sense now.
First I was like, 'The fuck, then why would you spend so much money on something you barely use?'
Then I realized you guys don't leave the house much.
Man you got us! We have hobbies we must not have any friends!

Excuse me but at least we're not the queers who don't have anything to talk about with our friends so we listen to music instead while hanging out with them.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woke up today to see the order was canceled, forgot to deposit money in my checking acc, went do that, came back, saw these sexy things on sale for $220($450 msrp). I figured I already had 100 bucks in amazon credit, I decided to get them for lower profile, and better everything. Dat black-chromed magnesium, mnnnfff. Also 50mm drivers>40mm any day



Come on friday...


Last edited by Evil_Intentions on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow they look swweeeeeeeet man[/i]

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
wow they look swweeeeeeeet man[/i]


Hopefully srs

They're much lower profile too even with the larger drivers. They can also fold and come with a pouch which is a huge plus. The headband is great as it conforms to the head and the only part that sticks out is the hinge and cup. That and the sound will be immensely better. Friday is too far away :/

Edit: more pics because sex:





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pioneer




Enjoy being 90 years old
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites