| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | When you set yourself up on a pedestal based on a foundation of shit, it shouldn't shock you at all that at closer scrutiny all your lies and shit will start to crumble. You're a worthless piece of shit that thinks he knows a lot about computers. This has served you adequately in the past with little kids and older relatives and you felt like such a fucking big fish. But in the real world you were swimming around like a little hobo boss in your tiny pond. In the real world you're a leeching piece of shit that has failed at almost everything he's tried for. You're a failure for that and for giving up and pursuing easier goals like getting drunk, high and playing games. You're a failure because you stopped trying, not for any other reason. And I remember you tried to blame your upbringing and family situation in the past but in reality you have only yourself to blame. You know your life is pathetic. | Except I'm not lying at all, nor am I even claiming to know a lot about computers. I know about gaming peripherals because I've put a lot of time into knowing about them so that I wouldn't waste my money when buying them, and I have a lot of friends that do the same stuff and talk to me about it because they're all people that go to LAN events and do the same shit I do. I'm pretty sure what I told you was that I felt that people overrated me in school so I felt above it and just didn't bother doing work. You're right when it comes to that part, I was indeed exactly like that except for one detail. I never thought I was actually that good, I just used it as an excuse to be lazy. My life when it comes to working and education was indeed quite pathetic for a bit but now that's fixed and I'm in a pretty good position and on top of that I have a good social life still because I built that when I couldn't do anything about the shit I fucked up in high school What you're doing right now is comparing yourself (someone that didn't have any distractions what so ever in high school, and kept his head down working constantly instead of going out etc, an introvert) to me (someone that was lazy in school but during this time allowed his social skills to flourish, an extrovert) which just doesn't really make any sense. I fucked up school, yeah, and I should have gone further but I didn't. Big whoop, you seem way more hung up on it than I do because I'm actually happy enough to not care about that anymore. I've done pretty good when it comes to being happy and while you don't think I'm right and would love to think everything I say about peripherals is wrong you actually haven't proven any of it. Every single time you fail to read simple English and end up having to resort to ad hominem attacks at me to bring to argument back in your favour. Of course it doesn't work that way because you're obviously wrong and everyone with any semblance of a brain can see that but you do try.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope'
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' |
rofl nope
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. |
I'm here.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Optimus Christmas wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. |
I'm here. |
me too
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. | lol its easy to see he says retarded shit, but whether or not its intentional makes me think its pointless to even reply to him, either way it doesn't matter, and theres no reason to try and convince him or other that hes wrong, those that know hes wrong wont give a shit and those that don't will continue to ride his dick
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. | lol its easy to see he says retarded shit, but whether or not its intentional makes me think its pointless to even reply to him, either way it doesn't matter, and theres no reason to try and convince him or other that hes wrong, those that know hes wrong wont give a shit and those that don't will continue to ride his dick |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. | lol its easy to see he says retarded shit, but whether or not its intentional makes me think its pointless to even reply to him, either way it doesn't matter, and theres no reason to try and convince him or other that hes wrong, those that know hes wrong wont give a shit and those that don't will continue to ride his dick | Nothing else happens on this site anymore I may as well use the time I spend here to reply to something
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. | lol its easy to see he says retarded shit, but whether or not its intentional makes me think its pointless to even reply to him, either way it doesn't matter, and theres no reason to try and convince him or other that hes wrong, those that know hes wrong wont give a shit and those that don't will continue to ride his dick | Nothing else happens on this site anymore I may as well use the time I spend here to reply to something  | i just use this site as a centerpoint for interacting with the people from this community that i care to still talk to, not all of them are in my skype group
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | you can konr is mad when he replies with more than 'rofl nope' | Waiting for someone to get here and I'm looking to point out why Slug is a retard so that others can see it because for some reason sometimes people don't even seem to read the retarded shit he types before they hop on his dick. Namely the complete spastics he backs up because I'm the one they're arguing with. | lol its easy to see he says retarded shit, but whether or not its intentional makes me think its pointless to even reply to him, either way it doesn't matter, and theres no reason to try and convince him or other that hes wrong, those that know hes wrong wont give a shit and those that don't will continue to ride his dick | Nothing else happens on this site anymore I may as well use the time I spend here to reply to something  | i just use this site as a centerpoint for interacting with the people from this community that i care to still talk to, not all of them are in my skype group | Kinda same but I like to pass time with it occasionally too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|