| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Pls return the acer, they are a terrible company and I hope they get hit by a meteor and die.
Also the WD is great but you can get the passport model which is the same but portable and uses usb power.
Just sayin. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Pls return the acer, they are a terrible company and I hope they get hit by a meteor and die.
Also the WD is great but you can get the passport model which is the same but portable and uses usb power.
Just sayin. |
I don't like Acer computers, but I've heard good things about they're monitors, external is fine, usb 3.0, 2 TB. I'm happy.
-Also I don't really move my stuff like that.
It will sit and keep backups. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| nice tims |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tim's I can vouch for. Owned pairs since 3 years ago and wear them almost every day. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| also holy shit I didn't know there was a ror v.3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 21.5" and Acer? Whyyyyyy. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
(\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | 21.5" and Acer? Whyyyyyy. |
Because parents/friends etc. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|