| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Begging like the attack dog he is
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Stolen CCs!!! |
Didn't someone say you were a developer?
Also, better question, why waste it on people here?
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | I don't give money to halfwits. Even a halfwit should know that |
Then send it to me.
Stolen CCs ftw.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Stolen CCs!!! | I doubt you're dumb enough to use that on a donation to an acquaintance and to publicly say it online.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Stolen CCs!!! | I doubt you're dumb enough to use that on a donation to an acquaintance and to publicly say it online. |
Your dragon hatched btw :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Moxidate wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Stolen CCs!!! |
Didn't someone say you were a developer?
Also, better question, why waste it on people here? |
Did you ever play games and got bored and randomly gifted stuff to people? I'm not saying I have too much money to go around, just that 20$ means very little to me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Womanizer Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 30 May 2009 Posts: 958
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
Shit dawg you could send me 20$ :/ So that I can buy a christmas present for myself I guess.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|