Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Need to borrow 25 bucks ish for a few days
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a few food banks around town. You should let down your hair and hit those up tomorrow evening Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha
ha
ha
Hilarious!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He says while furiously googling locations for what he will later brag to us as his 'rave', 'getting smashed'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're falling off man you're basically that twat at the party that makes jokes constantly and laughs at them while everyone else either just doesn't laugh or awkwardly tries to make them not feel left out by laughing a few times and humouring them. Anyway I'm gonna go to bed now, PEACE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish there was a book that compiled everything in RS as hilarious as this topic for short reading.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Oh yeah but that's because you actually don't have any friends and don't actually ever go out besides when you're working Razz Seriously off now, turning PC off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moxidate wrote:
I wish there was a book that compiled everything in RS as hilarious as this topic for short reading.

Oh god yes.
Chapter 1: The vagina deep hole limit is 5.5 inches.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Moxidate wrote:
I wish there was a book that compiled everything in RS as hilarious as this topic for short reading.

Oh god yes.
Chapter 1: The vagina deep hole limit is 5.5 inches.
*whole

I think that thread was deleted. Can someone find it on an archive?

Chapter 2: Post here if you don't care about post count.


Last edited by Phox on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Oh yeah but that's because you actually don't have any friends and don't actually ever go out besides when you're working Razz Seriously off now, turning PC off.

I don't understand how you inferred I have no friends from the fact I said I have no loser friends. Okaayyyy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Moxidate wrote:
I wish there was a book that compiled everything in RS as hilarious as this topic for short reading.

Oh god yes.
Chapter 1: The vagina deep hole limit is 5.5 inches.
*whole

I think that thread was deleted. Can someone find it on an archive?

Chapter 2: Post here if you don't care about post count.

Sorry whole, and yeah it was deleted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ebt but it's really small, helps though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Oh yeah but that's because you actually don't have any friends and don't actually ever go out besides when you're working :P Seriously off now, turning PC off.

I don't understand how you inferred I have no friends from the fact I said I have no loser friends. Okaayyyy


ohhhhhhhhhh snapppppppp

I would dig myself into a hole If I was you Konr

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Oh yeah but that's because you actually don't have any friends and don't actually ever go out besides when you're working Razz Seriously off now, turning PC off.

I don't understand how you inferred I have no friends from the fact I said I have no loser friends. Okaayyyy


ohhhhhhhhhh snapppppppp

I would dig myself into a hole If I was you Konr
That didn't actually insult me at all so it's pretty obvious you're dick riding because I showed a dislike for you. Have fun with it I guess.

@Slug: Again you need to learn to read properly, open those eyes of yours. I said that the reason for you having no loser friends was because you have no friends. Get it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys i'm so poor in terms of both money and friends that i had to beg like a dog for money on an online forum Sad OH WAIT HEY GUYS SLUGSNACK IS THE POOR ONE LOL. nice one, connor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites