| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Cheese, Grommit! | The guy that made that is from Preston, where I live. He also went to the same school that I did. |
Cuthbert Mayne? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Why reinforce your failure by pointing out people with similar upbringing and circumstances as yourself who actually did something with their life other than leech benefits |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Why reinforce your failure by pointing out people with similar upbringing and circumstances as yourself who actually did something with their life other than leech benefits |
NO FUN ALLOWED |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Cheese, Grommit! | The guy that made that is from Preston, where I live. He also went to the same school that I did. |
Cuthbert Mayne? | Yeah it used to be called that.
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Why reinforce your failure by pointing out people with similar upbringing and circumstances as yourself who actually did something with their life other than leech benefits | Go get some friends, lmao. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Excellent evasion of my point, Connor. This is precisely why you are a failure. Always running away and giving up. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Excellent evasion of my point, Connor. This is precisely why you are a failure. Always running away and giving up. |
What you asked is so basic that the universe itself implies the answer, nobody here even has to. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Having Cryoma as your attack dog, Connor. Bravo. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Having Cryoma as your attack dog, Connor. Bravo. |
You call that an attack?
I'm just sitting here with popcorn and yelling at the actors for doing stupid shit. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Okay quiet down dog. None of that here now |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack is being especially troll today. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're just getting really boring now honestly. Some of your posts used to be kinda funny but seeing it over and over being the same old shit just directed at different people shows that you actually don't have that much to say at all.
To answer your retarded trollquestion though just for funzies, I don't think of it as doing that because I'm not insecure. I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I could have done better or worse with anything because you're fucking worthless to me, because this is the internet and just because you have absolutely nothing else to do with the tiny amount of time you have it doesn't mean I have to give a fuck. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Is that your best insult... That I don't have a lot of time? Wtf lol. No wonder Hero schooled you like a bitch |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Is that your best insult... That I don't have a lot of time? Wtf lol | No rebuttal again I see. And no, but what good would repeating anything more insulting do..? I'm not trying to insult you by speaking the truth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rebuttal for what? Was that supposed to offend me lol |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Is that your best insult... That I don't have a lot of time? Wtf lol. No wonder Hero schooled you like a bitch |
I don't think that was an insult and to be honest I agree 100%.
It's up to you to waste your time trying to preach to people that give zero fucks on the internet.
If you're going to troll, at least have a goal.
Last edited by Cryoma on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|