| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm Post subject: Fun fact about me |
|
|
I like to make up nonsensical stories without a definitive punchline or specific message, and wonder what it would be like to be insane. I never do this in real life though, only here.
Don't bother with a reply like "Like what you're doing now?" or anything similar, because you people are predictable above all else.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aren't you happy?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
fele Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i think u need to stop
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| fele wrote: |
i think u need to stop |
Why would I stop doing something I enjoy?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
fele Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aniblaze wrote: | | fele wrote: |
i think u need to stop |
Why would I stop doing something I enjoy? |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
644.5 KB |
| Viewed: |
2044 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Not a >fun fact
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| But you are both such monumental faggots, so I'm doubtful whether or not to trust you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
fele Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aniblaze wrote: | | But you are both such monumental faggots, so I'm doubtful whether or not to trust you. |
then dont listen to us and go have fun its not like we can stop u idk y u have to call us faggots
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|