| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm Post subject: EVERYONE WITH WHAT.CD OMGOMGOMG |
|
|
Starting now and continuing through December 25th, the following things will be true:
-All preexisting torrents 1 GB and smaller will be Freeleech.
-All new uploads will be Freeleech.
-All preexisting torrents larger than 1 GB will be Neutral Leech.
Happy Holidays, and enjoy.
—What.CD Staff
OMGOMGOMGOMG |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| :dddddddddd |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
pl0x invite
my username @pbot.org
I have torrentech (electronic music galore) and I once had a 50,000x ratio on demonoid lol |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| pls invite I can seed around 1tb/month |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | pl0x invite
my username @pbot.org
I have torrentech (electronic music galore) and I once had a 50,000x ratio on demonoid lol |
you actually paid 25 bucks for that email?
wow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| teeigeryuh wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | pl0x invite
my username @pbot.org
I have torrentech (electronic music galore) and I once had a 50,000x ratio on demonoid lol |
you actually paid 25 bucks for that email?
wow | I paid $0, what the fuck are you talking about?
yeah they used to be free |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Got 10 albums @320 so far. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
lol, i got like 40 freeleech tokens anyway
but this is cuul |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|