Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I got a virus, and I just can't hide it
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you probs have a rootkit not a viroos

http://support.kaspersky.com/5350
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Quote:
Please download AdwCleaner and save it on your Desktop. http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner

1.Right-click on adwcleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator to launch the application.

2.Click on Delete button.

3.Confirm each time with OK.

4.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart. Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.



Malwarebytes didnt find anything but this found 4 and deleted them and it worked

Shut up and take my money(advice)

I will after I back my shit up because I don't trust the french.


JUST DO IT FGT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I got a virus, and I just can't hide it Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
+Paulo wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
fucking js ads
my browser restarted and now links are all changed to fucking ad redirects
idk what av to use cause I never use em, I just ran malwarebytes and it didn't fix it, gonna run avast now.
Suggestions?
I could reinstall firefox but that won't completely solve the issue.
I'll back all my stuff up tomorrow in case I have to reformat.


LOL, had same problem on windows but then i started using Ubuntu.

I had ubuntu once, it was a nice media player.

did i allow you to quote me? just kidding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just means what you're infected with is fully undetected at this point.
Serves you right though for always telling people 'Common Sense 2012' is the best. When malware threats are so much more sophisticated these days, without you even installing or downloading something.

I doubt you will be able to find it since you don't know much about the subject. If you really want to, go ask at a malware removal forum where they will know what to look for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Just means what you're infected with is fully undetected at this point.
Serves you right though for alwlling people 'Common Sense 2012' is the best. When malware threats are so much more sophisticated these days, without you even installing or downloading something.

I doubt you will be able to find it since you don't know much about the subject. If you really want to, go ask at a malware removal forum where they will know what to look for.

>your virus is clearly undetected
>you should have had protection in the first place

>undetected
wat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
Just means what you're infected with is fully undetected at this point.
Serves you right though for alwlling people 'Common Sense 2012' is the best. When malware threats are so much more sophisticated these days, without you even installing or downloading something.

I doubt you will be able to find it since you don't know much about the subject. If you really want to, go ask at a malware removal forum where they will know what to look for.

>your virus is clearly undetected
>you should have had protection in the first place

>undetected
wat

You could have had stuff in place so you didn't get infected in the first place by a drive by or some email, popular site that you go to that may have got an exploit kit. A lot of AV's try to block the java script that exploits users.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 808

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters is leading you the right way, to ask a malware removal forum. I personally know of only one, and it's the Whitehat Malware Diagnostics sub-forum on hack forums. I can't guarantee their reliability, as I've never asked for their help myself, but I can only believe that they're sufficiently effective, as they always have people asking them for help. All you need to show them is a report from HiJackThis, and they can analyze it, later telling you where the problem lies.

edit: lol, db filtered hack forums to fagforums when typed as one word.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel³ wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Quote:
Please download AdwCleaner and save it on your Desktop. http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner

1.Right-click on adwcleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator to launch the application.

2.Click on Delete button.

3.Confirm each time with OK.

4.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart. Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.



Malwarebytes didnt find anything but this found 4 and deleted them and it worked

Shut up and take my money(advice)

I will after I back my shit up because I don't trust the french.


JUST DO IT FGT

Quote:
# AdwCleaner v2.101 - Logfile created 12/20/2012 at 08:39:17
# Updated 16/12/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : Admin - ADMIN-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]


***** [Services] *****


***** [Files / Folders] *****


***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16457

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v17.0.1 (en-US)

Profile name : default
File : C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\81uac1w7.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

*************************

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [913 octets] - [20/12/2012 08:38:38]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [847 octets] - [20/12/2012 08:39:17]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [906 octets] ##########
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Quote:
Please download AdwCleaner and save it on your Desktop. http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner

1.Right-click on adwcleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator to launch the application.

2.Click on Delete button.

3.Confirm each time with OK.

4.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart. Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.



Malwarebytes didnt find anything but this found 4 and deleted them and it worked

Shut up and take my money(advice)

I will after I back my shit up because I don't trust the french.


JUST DO IT FGT

Quote:
# AdwCleaner v2.101 - Logfile created 12/20/2012 at 08:39:17
# Updated 16/12/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : Admin - ADMIN-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]


***** [Services] *****


***** [Files / Folders] *****


***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}


***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16457

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v17.0.1 (en-US)

Profile name : default
File : C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\81uac1w7.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

*************************

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [913 octets] - [20/12/2012 08:38:38]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [847 octets] - [20/12/2012 08:39:17]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [906 octets] ##########


trojan in svchost that causes crashes, slowed browsing, "Screen crashing, freezing, PC slowing, sudden turning off"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel³ wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Quote:
Please download AdwCleaner and save it on your Desktop. http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner

1.Right-click on adwcleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator to launch the application.

2.Click on Delete button.

3.Confirm each time with OK.

4.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart. Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.



Malwarebytes didnt find anything but this found 4 and deleted them and it worked

Shut up and take my money(advice)

I will after I back my shit up because I don't trust the french.


JUST DO IT FGT

Quote:
# AdwCleaner v2.101 - Logfile created 12/20/2012 at 08:39:17
# Updated 16/12/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : Admin - ADMIN-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]


***** [Services] *****


***** [Files / Folders] *****


***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}


***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16457

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v17.0.1 (en-US)

Profile name : default
File : C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\81uac1w7.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

*************************

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [913 octets] - [20/12/2012 08:38:38]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [847 octets] - [20/12/2012 08:39:17]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [906 octets] ##########


trojan in svchost that causes crashes, slowed browsing, "Screen crashing, freezing, PC slowing, sudden turning off"

Splendid, now how about the problem I'm actually having?
Google results are still malware.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just in case try opening cmd and typing
ipconfig /flushdns

and try this

run these 3 tools in the exact order
1- rkill.exe
2- tdss killer
3- Malwarebytes
and don't reboot untill the last scan has finished.

If that doesn't work
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/683358
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2635370/how-to-stop-page-redirect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just format. That's what I do. Every 5~6 months I format my system, even when nothing is wrong with it. Just to force myself to clean shit up. I fucking hate clutter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mss
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites