| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 am Post subject: steam sales start today |
|
|
| amirite? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Their site is down so probably yeah. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Almost bought mirrors edge but then I remembered I can just pirate it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Batman Arkham City GOTY is amazingly worth it; I have it on 360 and GOTY is either 8 or 11 DLC's included i can't remember _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
DMC 4 is on sale, it's a hidden sale! _________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wow pretty much everything is at least 50% off _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 濵田 wrote: | | DMC 4 is on sale, it's a hidden sale! |
Great game! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|