Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


lolololololololol

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: lolololololololol Reply with quote


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get that... why gather to buy ponies?
I mean you can gather with friends to talk about stuff, to have cofee, to go to the arcade, to play something, but to buy stuff? I dont get it and why record it too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I don't get that... why gather to buy ponies?
I mean you can gather with friends to talk about stuff, to have cofee, to go to the arcade, to play something, but to buy stuff? I dont get it and why record it too?
because theyre literally fucking retarded and have autism and the brony culture accepts them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I don't get that... why gather to buy ponies?
I mean you can gather with friends to talk about stuff, to have cofee, to go to the arcade, to play something, but to buy stuff? I dont get it and why record it too?
because theyre literally fucking retarded and have autism and the brony culture accepts them

they all seems pretty normal to me. The only thing I don't understand is where is the fun on buying stuff ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally autism.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please this is worse than autism. I am autism and I'm not that bad.
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I don't get that... why gather to buy ponies?
I mean you can gather with friends to talk about stuff, to have cofee, to go to the arcade, to play something, but to buy stuff? I dont get it and why record it too?
I hardly ever buy stuff alone, other than groceries.
I hardly ever go anywhere or do anything alone now that I think about it.
I also have friends over like, 90% of the time I'm at home. They basically live here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I don't get that... why gather to buy ponies?
I mean you can gather with friends to talk about stuff, to have cofee, to go to the arcade, to play something, but to buy stuff? I dont get it and why record it too?
because theyre literally fucking retarded and have autism and the brony culture accepts them

they all seems pretty normal to me. The only thing I don't understand is where is the fun on buying stuff ?
a lot of people socialize by frivolously spending their excess income together
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fele
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 333

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I don't get that... why gather to buy ponies?
I mean you can gather with friends to talk about stuff, to have cofee, to go to the arcade, to play something, but to buy stuff? I dont get it and why record it too?
because theyre literally fucking retarded and have autism and the brony culture accepts them

they all seems pretty normal to me. The only thing I don't understand is where is the fun on buying stuff ?

do they have malls in mexico

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive found almost that every brony has a retard voice.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohgodyes wrote:
Ive found almost that every brony has a retard voice.
and is retarded?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites