Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Wii-U Apparently already hacked
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh btw, yes Nintendo Land is good. ZombiU is also good (but easy for people to dislike).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
obviously good shit deserves to be paid for, but doing it for the wrong reason and trying to justify it is fucking dumb, its just as bad as justifying piracy, you're not some great person for trying to not kill nintendo, just say you like buying good games and supporting them
Is that not what I'm saying? I do like buying good games and supporting them. Buying the games and stuff for the first year will keep game development for the Wii U successful, and thus, more good games will come. Despite what you people think, it is possible for a Nintendo product to die. Very possible.

And sure I'm not some great person for trying to not kill Nintendo, but I'm better than the people that think pirating games is better than buying them. Don't mean to sound stuck-up or something, but I kind of wish people would stop having the stupid mindset of "why should I buy a game when I can just get it for free!"
GAMECUBE?
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites