Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So, how is everyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arktri wrote:
I missed you guys... kind of.

I'll update you with where I am in life. Finished college and now doing computer science in uni. How about you guys?


Same here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing pretty good.
Trying to find a job. Gonna start going back to school soon, so I can finally graduate high school! Classes and exams will be easy as hell, the hard part will be not starting to skip/quit again.

Miss my ex though. It's funny how happy I was when I broke up with her, and how bad I feel now, three months later, for having done that. I mean, I fucking hated how she was jealous of other girls and how she kept bitching over things, but I now realize that she was only being like that because I was a very bad boyfriend and treated her like shit all the time because I felt like I was too good for her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no GED yet
NEET
smoking weed
playing video games
about to get kicked out at the end of this year
I JUST WANTED TO BE A GIRL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rozen wrote:
no GED yet
NEET
smoking weed
playing video games
about to get kicked out at the end of this year
I JUST WANTED TO BE A GIRL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites