| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 am Post subject: Hi do you guys have 5$ I can have |
|
|
I don't have anything in return, just gratitude and favor that Im capable of providing. I'm poor bastard would be very kind of you to send me 5$ over paypal @ [email protected] or [email protected]
thanks in advance :D
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
where's your blog?
_________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
it was moved to another site, i forgot. not sure if it's still up there.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
I MAY HAVE SOMETHING TOMORROW FOR YOU.
CAPS LOCK ON MY PHONE IDK HOW.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | I MAY HAVE SOMETHING TOMORROW FOR YOU.
CAPS LOCK ON MY PHONE IDK HOW. |
That would be most kind of you :)
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| SORRY I GAVE IT TO APO, LET ME TRY TO PULL FUNDS FROM MY CC.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | SORRY I GAVE IT TO APO, LET ME TRY TO PULL FUNDS FROM MY CC. |
Thanks! Don't mean to be a freeloader, though.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Peak my interest sir.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|