I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing.
Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt?
What does any of that have to do with a poster?
I'm not going to hang a poster for my friends to come over and look at and think I'm so cool for having, I'm going to hang it so I can look at it and remind myself how awesome dota is and that I should be playing dota.
>taking time away from dota to not play dota and look at a poster instead
lel casual you should play LoL
lel ur rite fuck posters and everything else in my room
yea dude i only have one poster above my monitor because i can see both at the same time, why the fuck would i put posters up that i cant see bro
L0l becuz u never leave ur desk rite
well if i go outside i wouldt be able 2 c my posterz then ne wayz so y would i do tat 2
>reads each post in the thread individually
typical cefrs thread
it doesnt have the fresh, rustled smell if you just read the quotes _________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
All times are GMT - 6 Hours Goto page Previous1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum