| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? | What are you even chatting..?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? | What are you even chatting..? | Are you implying that you aren't a cunt?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? | What are you even chatting..? | Are you implying that you aren't a cunt? |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| hahahahaha ur all fags :D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
10.57 KB |
| Viewed: |
3784 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>Not having a pass
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
187.58 KB |
| Viewed: |
3775 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? | What are you even chatting..? | Are you implying that you aren't a cunt? | Are you implying I wasn't before I even discovered Dota?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? | What are you even chatting..? | Are you implying that you aren't a cunt? | Are you implying I wasn't before I even discovered Dota? |
I don't think anyone is arguing that.
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? | What are you even chatting..? | Are you implying that you aren't a cunt? | Are you implying I wasn't before I even discovered Dota? |
I don't think anyone is arguing that. | Then go back to my original question.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? |
What does any of that have to do with a poster?
I'm not going to hang a poster for my friends to come over and look at and think I'm so cool for having, I'm going to hang it so I can look at it and remind myself how awesome dota is and that I should be playing dota.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? |
What does any of that have to do with a poster?
I'm not going to hang a poster for my friends to come over and look at and think I'm so cool for having, I'm going to hang it so I can look at it and remind myself how awesome dota is and that I should be playing dota. | >taking time away from dota to not play dota and look at a poster instead
lel casual you should play LoL
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? |
What does any of that have to do with a poster?
I'm not going to hang a poster for my friends to come over and look at and think I'm so cool for having, I'm going to hang it so I can look at it and remind myself how awesome dota is and that I should be playing dota. | >taking time away from dota to not play dota and look at a poster instead
lel casual you should play LoL |
lel ur rite fuck posters and everything else in my room
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? |
What does any of that have to do with a poster?
I'm not going to hang a poster for my friends to come over and look at and think I'm so cool for having, I'm going to hang it so I can look at it and remind myself how awesome dota is and that I should be playing dota. | >taking time away from dota to not play dota and look at a poster instead
lel casual you should play LoL |
lel ur rite fuck posters and everything else in my room | yea dude i only have one poster above my monitor because i can see both at the same time, why the fuck would i put posters up that i cant see bro
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I want the dota 2 poster, but then again I have nowhere to hang it.
Maybe I'd just hang it on my monitor and look at it all the time instead of actually playing. | Stop trying to force yourself to become a dota player. There's nothing special about them, they're cunts to say the least. You really want to become MORE of a cunt? |
What does any of that have to do with a poster?
I'm not going to hang a poster for my friends to come over and look at and think I'm so cool for having, I'm going to hang it so I can look at it and remind myself how awesome dota is and that I should be playing dota. | >taking time away from dota to not play dota and look at a poster instead
lel casual you should play LoL |
lel ur rite fuck posters and everything else in my room | yea dude i only have one poster above my monitor because i can see both at the same time, why the fuck would i put posters up that i cant see bro |
L0l becuz u never leave ur desk rite
_________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|