| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:54 am Post subject: wish me luck |
|
|
| I'll need it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
i like how you don't even bother specifying the activity anymore, you know we know you're bad at everything
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
I was planning on posting the video later.
Also did you ever stop to think about how you may be the only one left out of an inside joke or secret?
Well, Dalton?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | I was planning on posting the video later.
Also did you ever stop to think about how you may be the only one left out of an inside joke or secret?
Well, Dalton? |
refer to avatar i'm watching breaking bad
and no i didn't, to answer your question, there's no need
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
I didn't think so, Dalton.
I didn't think so.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | I didn't think so, Dalton.
I didn't think so. |
do you really think about much though
pls stop talking out of your ass
what don't i know about l0l
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fuck you Cryoma
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|