| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | That dog is cute as fuck.
Hero, I think I've seen you working at a gamestop before. huehuehue | Never worked at a gamestop. I had an interview once though. |
I know, you just look like a guy who would work at gamestop.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | That dog is cute as fuck.
Hero, I think I've seen you working at a gamestop before. huehuehue | Never worked at a gamestop. I had an interview once though. |
I know, you just look like a guy who would work at gamestop. |
HE DOES
I SWEAR I'VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | That dog is cute as fuck.
Hero, I think I've seen you working at a gamestop before. huehuehue | Never worked at a gamestop. I had an interview once though. |
I know, you just look like a guy who would work at gamestop. |
HE DOES
I SWEAR I'VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE | fuck u why u derep
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | That dog is cute as fuck.
Hero, I think I've seen you working at a gamestop before. huehuehue | Never worked at a gamestop. I had an interview once though. |
I know, you just look like a guy who would work at gamestop. |
HE DOES
I SWEAR I'VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE | fuck u why u derep |
CAUSE I DISAGREED WITH YOU
IT HAPPENS
DEAL WITH IT
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | That dog is cute as fuck.
Hero, I think I've seen you working at a gamestop before. huehuehue | Never worked at a gamestop. I had an interview once though. |
I know, you just look like a guy who would work at gamestop. |
HE DOES
I SWEAR I'VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE | fuck u why u derep |
CAUSE I DISAGREED WITH YOU
IT HAPPENS
DEAL WITH IT |
you see, the problem here is
I CANT DEAL WITH IT
FUCK YOU
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Ohgodyes wrote: | That dog is cute as fuck.
Hero, I think I've seen you working at a gamestop before. huehuehue | Never worked at a gamestop. I had an interview once though. |
I know, you just look like a guy who would work at gamestop. |
HE DOES
I SWEAR I'VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE | fuck u why u derep |
CAUSE I DISAGREED WITH YOU
IT HAPPENS
DEAL WITH IT |
you see, the problem here is
I CANT DEAL WITH IT
FUCK YOU |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
63.32 KB |
| Viewed: |
1209 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|