| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| potaters wrote: | | Elpacco is angry frequently and is always dictating what should and should not be posted here. Just saying. |
he comes from a time when bitches knew their place
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | leave the head attached to the babies' body by a good thick bit of skin so when i viciously fuck the throat hole the head flops back and forth, adding a comical effect to the amazing feels | lol
i thought i was alone
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | well yeah, i dont go in stripping down to nothing, but like, my pants are off and i do take off my shirt, sometimes the socks go off too, IDK. | I know I always end up doing that, so if I have time to prepare for the shit Ill just strip before starting. if Im in a rush then ill do it while sitting down. for some reason I go as far as to take my glasses off, I dunno why man but having absolutely nothing on my body as I shit is just a lot easier/ feels better some how |
I dont know why but I just burst out laughing when u said glasses that picture in my mind oh god
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | potaters wrote: | | Elpacco is angry frequently and is always dictating what should and should not be posted here. Just saying. |
he comes from a time when bitches knew their place
 | This too.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | It's not /b/ either. This is a no friendly discourse section. | >Implying it's done exclusively on Reddit and /b/, and not on the rest of the Internet
>Implying that because it's done there it shouldn't be done here
>Implying that you're not mad
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Adnihil wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | It's not /b/ either. This is a no friendly discourse section. | >Implying it's done exclusively on Reddit and /b/, and not on the rest of the Internet
>Implying that because it's done there it shouldn't be done here
>Implying that you're not mad |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|