| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | TheKreativity wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | TheKreativity wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | | TheKreativity wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.
YOLO |
you cant even twerk you're too basic for this |
>not jumpstyle
>the year of the almighty god 2012
yeah, alright. |
>not shuffling
>God
are you some sort of faggot? not that jumpstyle is bad but seriously | >implying that shuffling hasn't been corrupted by pop culture while jumpstyle remains pure |
>allowing that fake party rock bullshit enough credit to even be a notable opponent to the glorious art of the shuffle
>mfw
I see the misconception, you must see the light shining through the mask of shitty pop culture | >implying there aren't pseudo-shufflers who think they're shuffling and rebelling to party rock and that the whole shuffling scene is now just layers of shit on top of what was once an already casual culture
how do you think party rock became popular bro, the scene was already shit before it was there, party rock was just the shitty icing on the shit cake |
wot i only know people that shuffle because they love it, you must not actually shuffle because it's fun as hell
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
come to america, where 2 years ago before party rock the scene of wanna be shufflers came in and did it to fit in and be cool.
ps i was listening to LMFAO before they became popular
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>open thread
>dancing
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | >open thread
>dancing | they're more than dances, theyre cultures
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | >open thread
>dancing | they're more than dances, theyre cultures |
>open thread
>culture of the inferior
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Please Dark Byte, I'll do a good job, I've really wanted to be a mod since I joined.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | Please Dark Byte, I'll do a good job, I've really wanted to be a mod since I joined. | lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll do a good job
please
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|