| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 am Post subject: BRAWLOCK |
|
|
http://www.realtrap.com/
The one that's in the middle and is made by "Relic" is something a friend of mine made. Not even sure if it's good or whatever I'm not even wearing my headset so I haven't listened. Just thought I'd mention it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
that one is actually pretty cool
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
50.57 KB |
| Viewed: |
1690 Time(s) |

|
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I enjoy it, it just seems extremely basic. Sounds like 3 loops were used with a set of vocals with some studdering effects for build ups.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Optimus Prime wrote: | | I enjoy it, it just seems extremely basic. Sounds like 3 loops were used with a set of vocals with some studdering effects for build ups. | I believe that's basically the genre because this dude isn't shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
it is pretty basic, needs like random sounds and shit, which might sound like a bad thing, but isn't when done correctly.
and trap isn't usually wobble bass, that song is more like dubstep with hiphop drum pattern
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|