Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:55 pm Post subject: BROLOCKS GIF THREAD
Here I'll post gifs that I make, and you can make requests for me to make one for you, if I think its worth being made, all you have to do is post a link to the video and what section (noted by time) you want to be made into a gif.
Ill be dating when I make the gifs and posting a brief summary of why.
FUCK IT ILL BE POSTING GIFS HERE
http://brolock.blogspot.com/
JUST POST HERE OR COMMENT THERE FOR REQUESTS.
ILL STILL BUMP THIS THREAD BECUZ IM WHORE
October 9th, 2012:
I watched The Shining last night.
Tylers old avatar redux, shitty source video quality, so shitty gif quality.
October 10th, 2012: October 15th, 2012:
Kanye is 2pro
October 19th, 2012
KAWAII AS FUCK
Last edited by br0l0ck on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
also seems pointless to post others gifs here, but whatever, ill keep all mine in OP anyways, so i guess you could make and edit your own posts for gifs youve made/want to post
All times are GMT - 6 Hours Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4Next
Page 1 of 4
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum