| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:06 pm Post subject: is anyone else as fucking deathly bored as me? |
|
|
| If so wat do.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm confused, is max just a nickname for mr boewmienster or what? Cause I know max is sensa as well and they're both like the coolest people ever.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | I'm confused, is max just a nickname for mr boewmienster or what? Cause I know max is sensa as well and they're both like the coolest people ever. |
wat.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
do what i do
play pokemon and hope my parents unblock tv programs that aren't animal planet and morning church on tv
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Play DayZ. :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Feranfell, Legendary Fag wrote: | do what i do
play pokemon and hope my parents unblock tv programs that aren't animal planet and morning church on tv |
I'm an adult. I'm not too interested in games at the moment.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland and Sensa are both referred to as Max, I know Sensa is actually Maxwell so is Holland just nicknamed Max?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Holland and Sensa are both referred to as Max, I know Sensa is actually Maxwell so is Holland just nicknamed Max? |
His name is Quier or something
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I miss the OTHER Max.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Optimus Prime wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Holland and Sensa are both referred to as Max, I know Sensa is actually Maxwell so is Holland just nicknamed Max? |
His name is Quier or something |
queer*
also, just watch some tv, work up/outdoor activites, hang with some bros, beach, etcetc
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Quierejen Boewmiester or somethin, but I call him Max, either I'm totally off the mark and probably confuse the hell out of him or that's just what his friends call him...
Anyway can you poke him on fb or w/e and just find out how it's goin?
I'm in no hurry but we're just in way different tz's and never talk.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Optimus Prime wrote: | | I'm an adult. I'm not too interested in games at the moment. | Glad there's a full stop, these two things are completely unrelated to each other.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Optimus Prime wrote: | | I'm an adult. I'm not too interested in games at the moment. | Glad there's a full stop, these two things are completely unrelated to each other. |
The adult was relating to his parents blocking television channels. The no interest in a game was relating to the pokemon.
And yes Cryoma I'll message him.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Quierejen Boewmiester or somethin, but I call him Max, either I'm totally off the mark and probably confuse the hell out of him or that's just what his friends call him...
Anyway can you poke him on fb or w/e and just find out how it's goin?
I'm in no hurry but we're just in way different tz's and never talk. | His name was never ACTUALLY Max. His name is Querijn Heijmans.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | Quierejen Boewmiester or somethin, but I call him Max, either I'm totally off the mark and probably confuse the hell out of him or that's just what his friends call him...
Anyway can you poke him on fb or w/e and just find out how it's goin?
I'm in no hurry but we're just in way different tz's and never talk. | His name was never ACTUALLY Max. His name is Querijn Heijmans. |
Yeah I know that's his real name but I wasn't sure if I was tripping by calling him Max.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|