Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Need some help please and thanks
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump need some help! (Guess I should C&P this lol)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...

What the fuck does being insecure have to do with you being annoying as shit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phrenic
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's it like, being a consistent walking definition of irony?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...

What the fuck does being insecure have to do with you being annoying as shit?


How does it feel to be able to release all of those held emotions? To know that when you come on here, you have an outlet, to be able to rage anonymously, to feel better about yourself. Oh buddy it has all to do with insecurity, hence why technology is so popular. I read people far too well, and I'm not even high LOL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...

What the fuck does being insecure have to do with you being annoying as shit?


How does it feel to be able to release all of those held emotions? To know that when you come on here, you have an outlet, to be able to rage anonymously, to feel better about yourself. Oh buddy it has all to do with insecurity, hence why technology is so popular. I read people far too well, and I'm not even high LOL!

I don't even...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes yes, don't even try to rationalize with me, I'm far too intelligent and far too arrogant to believe that I am wrong. Sorry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Yes yes, don't even try to rationalize with me, I'm far too intelligent and far too arrogant to believe that I am wrong. Sorry.


At least you know you're arrogant..

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phrenic
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...

What the fuck does being insecure have to do with you being annoying as shit?


How does it feel to be able to release all of those held emotions? To know that when you come on here, you have an outlet, to be able to rage anonymously, to feel better about yourself. Oh buddy it has all to do with insecurity, hence why technology is so popular. I read people far too well, and I'm not even high LOL!


Yeah that's obviously great reading, if you weren't half retarded you'd see that most of these people don't have a static outlet when they're on the internet, just that you provoke them with frustratingly stupid behaviour. You accuse them for being insecure, yet you subtly brag about your ability to 'read' people, dis-acknowledging the fact that almost everything you type is a paltry of an attempt to reinforce your ego.

xo xox oxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phrenic wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...

What the fuck does being insecure have to do with you being annoying as shit?


How does it feel to be able to release all of those held emotions? To know that when you come on here, you have an outlet, to be able to rage anonymously, to feel better about yourself. Oh buddy it has all to do with insecurity, hence why technology is so popular. I read people far too well, and I'm not even high LOL!


Yeah that's obviously great reading, if you weren't half retarded you'd see that most of these people don't have a static outlet when they're on the internet, just that you provoke them with frustratingly stupid behaviour. You accuse them for being insecure, yet you subtly brag about your ability to 'read' people, dis-acknowledging the fact that almost everything you type is a paltry of an attempt to reinforce your ego.

xo xox oxo


Just stop. I give you props for trying, but no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Phrenic wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Why is -1 the limit on negative reps...


Only insecure lames have the need to continuously re-validate their point, and in this case, well, let me just stop, I don't want to make anyone more insecure than he or she was before reading this post...

What the fuck does being insecure have to do with you being annoying as shit?


How does it feel to be able to release all of those held emotions? To know that when you come on here, you have an outlet, to be able to rage anonymously, to feel better about yourself. Oh buddy it has all to do with insecurity, hence why technology is so popular. I read people far too well, and I'm not even high LOL!


Yeah that's obviously great reading, if you weren't half retarded you'd see that most of these people don't have a static outlet when they're on the internet, just that you provoke them with frustratingly stupid behaviour. You accuse them for being insecure, yet you subtly brag about your ability to 'read' people, dis-acknowledging the fact that almost everything you type is a paltry of an attempt to reinforce your ego.

xo xox oxo


Just stop. I give you props for trying, but no.


do you really think you look superior in any way? you basically have no rebuttal and look fucking retarded. this is the real world, if we were in a court case you couldn't act like a snotty autist to get out of the accusation; the offense would rip you apart in about 15 seconds

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump need some help! (Guess I should C&P this lol)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people like me more than you and that's pretty fucking bad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites