| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | I unquit. 400m really isn't enough to quit over. | but losing a 170~200 char is
y u so mad david
what even happened to your bowman | Don't use. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just finished installing, I'll catch up with you guys later. What's your guys ign? I'll add later. _________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Find me on
HeroInSpace - Jett
HerosDuality - Mercedes. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Shaniquisha - Hermit
foDrizzle or foDrizzIe - Blaze Wizard
piratpls - Jett _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Why don{t you cocksuckers simply join me and sterling at elnido, i mean, we got 20b or so there.... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DarkBite wrote: | | Why don{t you cocksuckers simply join me and sterling at elnido, i mean, we got 20b or so there.... | Why would people want to make new characters just so you can brag about having a better character on that server? Nothnx, come make new characters (or use low level characters) on Khaini like everyone else did. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wait..which server should I join? Why can't we just have one universal server for CEF?
edit: fuck I dont know which class to pick either lolwtf _________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
we all play in khaini
and adventurers are the way to go _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | we all play in khaini
and adventurers are the way to go |
Alright, help me pick a class? _________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | Wait..which server should I join? Why can't we just have one universal server for CEF?
edit: fuck I dont know which class to pick either lolwtf |
>KHAINI KHAINI KHAINI KHAINI KHAINI
>quoted post
seriously? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | Wait..which server should I join? Why can't we just have one universal server for CEF?
edit: fuck I dont know which class to pick either lolwtf |
>KHAINI KHAINI KHAINI KHAINI KHAINI
>quoted post
seriously? |
| Hero wrote: | Find me on
HeroInSpace - Jett
HerosDuality - Mercedes. |
| superkid5647 wrote: | Shaniquisha - Hermit
foDrizzle or foDrizzIe - Blaze Wizard
piratpls - Jett |
I honestly thought these were servers.
Also,
| DarkBite wrote: | | Why don{t you cocksuckers simply join me and sterling at elnido, i mean, we got 20b or so there.... |
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Because I am level 174 with all link skills and a maxed cygnus. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gtfo here using my word lame like you aren't one. that is lame AF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
megaman10x Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 17
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
holy shit moople _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| megaman10x wrote: | | holy shit moople | holy shit megaman _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|