Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Can someone explain the bath salt joke?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.

It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it.

I'm sorry son of a bitch, I can't hear you over the sound of how dirty you are.
this shit is hilarious
http://www.insultgenerator.org/


>doesn't realize my previous picture was Hiroshi in his early days

>doesn't realize I've just been randomly copying text from that website with no relation to anyone whatsoever.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites