Here ya go guys that care. Not an incredibly detailed video, I was focusing more on just getting some small video sizes to get it up on youtube. When I get time to throw together some kind of ui, I'll post it for you guys to play with. I'll also be cleaning up the code sometime soon and posting it on google code most likely. Suggestions, criticisms, whatever, you know the deal.
And No, I'm not making a fucking visualizer. This is a mathematical tool to visualize a type of fractal, not something for you to pump dubstep through and go "OOOHH IT PULSES TO THE BEAT" like every other visualizer available.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum