View previous topic :: View next topic
Author
Message
RazZ91 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 0 Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 1207 Location: Europe
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 pm Post subject: Superkid - Tell me!
Tell me more about your signature, please. I do like it very much!
Did you make it?
Is it you or a friend in the picture?
Who did get insane?
Back to top
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 71 Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
Back to top
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation : 10 Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm Post subject:
Butters wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSnf9Kv8P4
ah man i like this
Back to top
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 22 Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 am Post subject:
Butters wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSnf9Kv8P4
I've decided that I actually really like the instrumental and clean vocals, but I fucking hate his screams.
Back to top
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation : 63 Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 pm Post subject:
Butters wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSnf9Kv8P4
not usually my type of music but i really fucking like this song
Back to top
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation : 41 Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 pm Post subject:
why can't more metal bands use vocals like that, it sounds actually good compared to that obnoxious screaming/howling and hurf durf
Back to top
Cheat Engine User Something epicReputation : 61 Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 pm Post subject:
I am really enjoying this shit.
Back to top
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 54 Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm Post subject:
Link
I don't think the screaming is too bad in this one
_________________bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm Post subject:
you're all welcome
_________________
Back to top