Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Fuck! I'm out 350 euros...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Fuck! I'm out 350 euros... Reply with quote

Because I encountered a wild:


vitaaaaaa.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  415.11 KB
 Viewed:  4236 Time(s)

vitaaaaaa.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Do people actually read these? Reply with quote

Commented on FB
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you get rid of the fucking bubbles? Plus I'm really not a fan of the rounded shape. Other than that I may pick one up when the prices drop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waste of money. Unless you own a ps3, the vita is kind of crap right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Waste of money. Unless you own a ps3, the vita is kind of crap right now.

I own a PS3. Awesome backward compatibility with A LOT of PSN store games. And I can play the PSN games I bought on the PS3, and redownload them on my PSVita.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Hero wrote:
Waste of money. Unless you own a ps3, the vita is kind of crap right now.

I own a PS3. Awesome backward compatibility with A LOT of PSN store games. And I can play the PSN games I bought on the PS3, and redownload them on my PSVita.


Thats actually really cool lol. So you can have like Assasin's creed n stuff?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might get one when the price drops. Seen a bunch of youtubes and the hardware seems excellent, dunno about games though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to wait a year and see what games come out, wait for the inevitable christmas price drop, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I bought it today was because I read this yesterday: http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/another-sony-console-hacked-release-date-ps-vita-half-byte-loader-2013/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
what improvements does it have on the original psp? the psp was my favorite portable system as a kid.
Touch screen for one.
Better hardware too.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The touchscreen on the back of it would mess me up a lot from the way I hold handheld consoles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
The reason I bought it today was because I read this yesterday: http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/another-sony-console-hacked-release-date-ps-vita-half-byte-loader-2013/
FUCK YES
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Augustine wrote:
The reason I bought it today was because I read this yesterday: http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/another-sony-console-hacked-release-date-ps-vita-half-byte-loader-2013/
FUCK YES

Turns out I made the right decision buying the Vita and the required game for the hack yesterday: the game required to hack the PS Vita has been removed from the PSN store.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, lucky you guys have some time to play on those consoles. xD.

i barely have time to play games myself. xD.
Im cool with my iphone4s already xD

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kosmas
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 157

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still really disappointed that there's no removable battery. Way to take a step back, Sony.

I might get it, but I'm a little poor from my 3DS and Nexus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites