Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What the fuck, a sore throat again

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: What the fuck, a sore throat again Reply with quote

I think have something wrong with me. I get strep throat (or something similar) like 10 times a year now.

All them bumps back there... pissin me off and whatnot.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck, a sore throat again Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I think have something wrong with me. I get strep throat (or something similar) like 10 times a year now.

All them bumps back there... pissin me off and whatnot.


Get the neti pot or neil med. Get some benedryl allergy exlir. Even though its for allergy it helps you go to sleep nice and use it when the cold or sinuses worsen and if you have asthma get singulair. I use to get sick all the time but I have some procedures I do when ever I get sick and it goes away in like 3- 5 days max. If you're going to school get Tylenol Sinus relief or get Sinutab.
Back to top
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop sucking so much dick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck, a sore throat again Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I think have something wrong with me. I get strep throat (or something similar) like 10 times a year now.

All them bumps back there... pissin me off and whatnot.


Get the neti pot or neil med. Get some benedryl allergy exlir. Even though its for allergy it helps you go to sleep nice and use it when the cold or sinuses worsen and if you have asthma get singulair. I use to get sick all the time but I have some procedures I do when ever I get sick and it goes away in like 3- 5 days max. If you're going to school get Tylenol Sinus relief or get Sinutab.
It's not my sinuses. When I get a sinus infection my nasals burn and I get a bunch of mucus.
My nose feels fine, not even stuffed.
Also I have a neti pot and it rarely actually helps with anything... just satisfying to see the gunk come out.

But no, it's definitely originating from my tonsils.

.accela wrote:
Stop sucking so much dick.

Be more original next time.

_________________


Last edited by Up2Admin on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.accela wrote:
Stop sucking so much dick.
I came in here to say that.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck, a sore throat again Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I think have something wrong with me. I get strep throat (or something similar) like 10 times a year now.

All them bumps back there... pissin me off and whatnot.


Get the neti pot or neil med. Get some benedryl allergy exlir. Even though its for allergy it helps you go to sleep nice and use it when the cold or sinuses worsen and if you have asthma get singulair. I use to get sick all the time but I have some procedures I do when ever I get sick and it goes away in like 3- 5 days max. If you're going to school get Tylenol Sinus relief or get Sinutab.
It's not my sinuses. When I get a sinus infection my nasals burn and I get a bunch of mucus.
My nose feels fine, not even stuffed.
Also I have a neti pot and it rarely actually helps with anything... just satisfying to see the gunk come out.

But no, it's definitely originating from my tonsils.

.accela wrote:
Stop sucking so much dick.

Be more original next time.


Yes.

Just drink the benedryl and take a couple hits and you will be fine.
Back to top
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had this. Only americans getting sick. I hope it passes to europe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diphenhydramine


1329178154101.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  46 KB
 Viewed:  3661 Time(s)

1329178154101.gif



_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but with benadryl you can just sleep for 24 hours and be fine when you wake up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
yeah but with benadryl you can just sleep for 24 hours and be fine when you wake up
>sleep
>on DPH


bitch please

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Brolock wrote:
yeah but with benadryl you can just sleep for 24 hours and be fine when you wake up

>sleep
if you can call it that
sorry, EXTREME SLEEP, because its way better than falling asleep normally, for me anyways. i wake up feeling better after sleeping with it than normally
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Talix wrote:
Brolock wrote:
yeah but with benadryl you can just sleep for 24 hours and be fine when you wake up

>sleep
if you can call it that
sorry, EXTREME SLEEP, because its way better than falling asleep normally, for me anyways. i wake up feeling better after sleeping with it than normally

I used dph once
2x25mg pills to help me sleep
i had spiders and people in my vision for weeks after
.....LOL

>i killed bottles of 100

bottles

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Talix wrote:
Brolock wrote:
yeah but with benadryl you can just sleep for 24 hours and be fine when you wake up

>sleep
if you can call it that
sorry, EXTREME SLEEP, because its way better than falling asleep normally, for me anyways. i wake up feeling better after sleeping with it than normally

I used dph once
2x25mg pills to help me sleep
i had spiders and people in my vision for weeks after
yeah well i have them permanently so blow me talix
after about 3 times with 50mg you just get a placebo effect, so i just slowly raise it up to 400mg till i get on a good sleep schedule
it really does help for any sickness
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kavvman
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Posts: 316

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your tonsils mate, if you get strep throat constantly it could be chronic tonsillitis. You'd have to remove it if it is, thats the only treatment.

Either that or you may have a weak immune system, exercise and shit to boost it. Gymming worked for me.

_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites