Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Flash karts on 3ds?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Flash karts on 3ds? Reply with quote

Anyone know if they still work?
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majority do, it's all about firmware for now. (You know I mean the ones designed for DSi and up.)
Here: http://www.realhotstuff.hk/Acekard-2i-_p_17.html

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Majority do, it's all about firmware for now. (You know I mean the ones designed for DSi and up.)
Here: http://www.realhotstuff.hk/Acekard-2i-_p_17.html

Sooper dooper. That's actually alot cheaper than an R4 card too. I'm planning on buying a 3DS this week, because I've been using the original model for 7 years. Lolol

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Majority do, it's all about firmware for now. (You know I mean the ones designed for DSi and up.)
Here: http://www.realhotstuff.hk/Acekard-2i-_p_17.html

Sooper dooper. That's actually alot cheaper than an R4 card too. I'm planning on buying a 3DS this week, because I've been using the original model for 7 years. Lolol

Awesome. And start going on Steam.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Majority do, it's all about firmware for now. (You know I mean the ones designed for DSi and up.)
Here: http://www.realhotstuff.hk/Acekard-2i-_p_17.html

Sooper dooper. That's actually alot cheaper than an R4 card too. I'm planning on buying a 3DS this week, because I've been using the original model for 7 years. Lolol

Awesome. And start going on Steam.

I don't go on steam for the same reasons I don't use itunes. I never use it for the gameplay, and it takes up precious resources

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Majority do, it's all about firmware for now. (You know I mean the ones designed for DSi and up.)
Here: http://www.realhotstuff.hk/Acekard-2i-_p_17.html

Sooper dooper. That's actually alot cheaper than an R4 card too. I'm planning on buying a 3DS this week, because I've been using the original model for 7 years. Lolol

Awesome. And start going on Steam.

I don't go on steam for the same reasons I don't use itunes. I never use it for the gameplay, and it takes up precious resources

Check your PMs.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind you, you can not put a 3DS game on those flash cards. There is no flash card that supports 3DS games. All you can do is play NDS games from the flash card, on a 3DS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Mind you, you can not put a 3DS game on those flash cards. There is no flash card that supports 3DS games. All you can do is play NDS games from the flash card, on a 3DS.

I'll probably end up buying most 3ds games anyways. Really looking forward to OoT and Cave story 3d. It would be great to get a flash kart to play the games that are released for the NDS so I don't have to buy those too. The new shitty pokemon games b&w/II are on NDS anyways, even though I don't like them as much as Diamond below.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Mind you, you can not put a 3DS game on those flash cards. There is no flash card that supports 3DS games. All you can do is play NDS games from the flash card, on a 3DS.

Doesn't CycloDS iEvolution cover this?

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites