| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm Post subject: In order to save the planet |
|
|
| poop
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | SF wrote: | | It seems a lot of people think trolling is just acting stupid and claiming to be a troll afterwards.... | yeah but instead I just troll first then act stupid later.
I did do the you're on purpose, I know talix was right but the fact daniel even considered my to be right and questioned it makes him an idiot |
than*
your*
a* | than compares, then is time
what
an for vowels
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Talix wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | your computer is probly shit and cant render 720p correctly
really im sure its not a virus if this guy is trusted on tpb |
fuck you, tpb trusted users upload viruses too | i haven't got viruses from tpb ever. obviously we can't 100% answer his question without downloading it ourselves and checking, so im giving him my experience
also the comments dont mention anything |
I agree. TPB is probably the most virus-free torrenting network I've been on, other than Demonoid.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | SF wrote: | | It seems a lot of people think trolling is just acting stupid and claiming to be a troll afterwards.... | yeah but instead I just troll first then act stupid later.
I did do the you're on purpose, I know talix was right but the fact daniel even considered my to be right and questioned it makes him an idiot |
than*
your*
a* | than compares, then is time
what
an for vowels |
then*
than*
where*
a*
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| oh god grammar loop
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | your computer is probly shit and cant render 720p correctly
really im sure its not a virus if this guy is trusted on tpb | It's not that I open the file and shit happens, I actually am opening the folder that the folder that the file is in, and explorer crashes and restarts. I've restarted, no visible problems other than that. On the other hand, if there is a virus I don't want to sit around and wait for it to deliver it's payload.
And then there's the factor that I really want to watch this movie already. | If it were a virus, it wouldn't hesitate to infect everything on your computer, so it's either too late or it's not a virus. Just delete the folder and download the movie somewhere else.
Additionally, you could just not watch the movie. It's slightly interesting, but predictable and the main character wins in the end by going into space, beating his brother at a swimming contest (and saving his life in the process), and the dude he is pretending to be the whole time kills himself in an incinerator that they have just chillin' in the house.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|