| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm Post subject: yay, i'm taking pills now lol |
|
|
oxcarbazepine
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you cool bro
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tebow wrote: | | you cool bro |
i'm not, i have paralysis shit
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I remember the first time I started taking pills illegally.
Friend bought some from someone, was Xanax. Said he'd let me try one since it's funner with friends.
It was a glorious day at school.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Isn't that for like, sex changes? bad luck with gurls?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
King Chezzmo Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 10 Nov 2009 Posts: 43
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I TOOK VICODIN FOR 5 YEARS.
GET ON MY LEVEL.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| .accela wrote: | I TOOK VICODIN FOR 5 YEARS.
GET ON MY LEVEL. |
all i have to say is:
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kavvman Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 17 Apr 2004 Posts: 316
|
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
is this all cause of the rejections ? fuck this is sad
_________________
... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|