| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 pm Post subject: is coal tradeable? |
|
|
| if so, multiple accounts? :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
...Touche.
And yes, yes it is. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| expect the winner to be a proxy master with at least 50k coal. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Monkeys I post too much
Reputation: 29
Joined: 20 Jul 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ofcourse.
They'll claim they've "traded" for it.
But, btw, you need one purchase (like TF2) to participate. _________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| none of my 4 alts have it |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
TF2 is free though
and I think it is worth to risk 5$ if you have over 50k coal gotten from proxy and multi account trades. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
iirc you can't trade things until after a certain amount of time
eh? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | TF2 is free though
and I think it is worth to risk 5$ if you have over 50k coal gotten from proxy and multi account trades. | $5 x 50k = $250k.
And you could still lose. _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | TF2 is free though
and I think it is worth to risk 5$ if you have over 50k coal gotten from proxy and multi account trades. | $5 x 50k = $250k.
And you could still lose. |
why x 50k ? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | TF2 is free though
and I think it is worth to risk 5$ if you have over 50k coal gotten from proxy and multi account trades. | $5 x 50k = $250k.
And you could still lose. |
why x 50k ? |
I think they mean to be eligible to get items from achievements you need to have bought a game.
But then again there is the indie bundle so that's only $0.01 per account instead. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Arktri wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | TF2 is free though
and I think it is worth to risk 5$ if you have over 50k coal gotten from proxy and multi account trades. | $5 x 50k = $250k.
And you could still lose. |
why x 50k ? |
I think they mean to be eligible to get items from achievements you need to have bought a game.
But then again there is the indie bundle so that's only $0.01 per account instead. |
well then yeah you can do that. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Monkeys I post too much
Reputation: 29
Joined: 20 Jul 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You need to donate at least 1.00$ to get a Steamkey from Humble Bundle _________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|