View previous topic :: View next topic
Author
Message
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 pm Post subject: YOU GOD DAMN UK FAGGOTS
How dare you out do japan with weird ass commercials.
Link
Back to top
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation : 130 Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 am Post subject:
God fucking dammit. I don't even want to say anything about my hate for this shit. _________________
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:33 am Post subject:
That fag wrote: God fucking dammit. I don't even want to say anything about my hate for this shit.
LETS RAGE KYLE.
Back to top
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation : 29 Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 am Post subject:
if it had no children and wasn't about weetabix
would be pretty neato
Back to top
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation : 119 Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:41 am Post subject:
Anarchy wrote: if it had no children and wasn't about weetabix
would be pretty neato
then you mean like this?
Link _________________
Back to top
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation : 29 Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 am Post subject:
that also works.
i meant that if it was just some dancing teddy bears, there's nothing really bad aboot it.
wait
unless weetabix is about teddy bears somehow
thanks for that though, i liek.
Back to top
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 22 Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 am Post subject:
what the fuck
Back to top
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 71 Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:11 am Post subject:
LOLWTF.
Back to top
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 130 Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 am Post subject:
I'M GETTIN ME SOME OF THAT CEREAL HOLY SHIT
Back to top
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation : 126 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 am Post subject:
I actually really want some of that cereal now. _________________
Back to top
fele Master Cheater
Reputation : 23 Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:32 am Post subject:
i think she dances pretty well _________________
Back to top
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 71 Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:16 am Post subject:
konr wrote: I'M GETTIN ME SOME OF THAT CEREAL HOLY SHIT
LOL I KNOW RIGHT.
Back to top
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation : 5 Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 am Post subject:
Hero wrote: That fag wrote: God fucking dammit. I don't even want to say anything about my hate for this shit.
LETS RAGE KYLE.
SO COOOOOOOL
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am Post subject:
Oh damn you all been taken hostage by jailbait cereal.
Back to top
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation : 5 Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 am Post subject:
loli cereal*
Back to top