Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


have question

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: have question Reply with quote

if somebody have made aimbot for some game and geave me source code and aimbot got detected should i make new aimbot or just change values?... (look like this: 0x04405 (something like that)) and how to get those numbers??
_________________


Last edited by paupav on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 154

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7941
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming 0x04405 is an offset to some specific piece of information; no changing that wont change if the aimbot is detected or not.

Typically you'll get detected based on:
- CRC of the file (and modules if injected)
- MD5 of the file (and modules if injected)
- Memory alterations on guarded or watched pages.
- IAT relocations outside of the proper module space.
- Altered bytes at start of functions (due to detouring).

Aside from that it depends on the game / protection they use. Stuff like punk buster take screenshots so you can be banned based on visuals.

Learn about the protection software in question that is able to ban you from the game. It really depends on how they go about detecting cheats in order for you to keep the hack undetected.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
Assuming 0x04405 is an offset to some specific piece of information; no changing that wont change if the aimbot is detected or not.

Typically you'll get detected based on:
- CRC of the file (and modules if injected)
- MD5 of the file (and modules if injected)
- Memory alterations on guarded or watched pages.
- IAT relocations outside of the proper module space.
- Altered bytes at start of functions (due to detouring).

Aside from that it depends on the game / protection they use. Stuff like punk buster take screenshots so you can be banned based on visuals.

Learn about the protection software in question that is able to ban you from the game. It really depends on how they go about detecting cheats in order for you to keep the hack undetected.


this what get me confused:


i mean if its detected i can make it undetected by changing those values?

sry for noob question

you need to make the exec file on you own.. I will not help!!
Commet and sub.. ' xD and rate
quistion ask and comment.. xD (Lolz)!

Here are some Ans which I alw get!

1. ) this is not working with the new vac 3 ,, if you want it to work then you need to update the code.
I dont have time!!!!

2) This is not working in Css any more, but the old cs.

3) this is just a exsample to show you how a aimbot could be don.

4) No I will no help you to update the code please dont send me pm if it's about "How do I update the code" or "Can you help me to make a aimbot for COD/Css", I will not answer it anway

If you post like " This not your code " or " fuck you with your premium account", the read this:
I dont have the code anymore, I opl it once where plunder was surv free, I cant either remember my account, ! so if you post like those comment I will delete them! And if you dont like the video then why watch it ? so if you are one of those fags which comment ridiculous post then you will be blocked!

what does he wanted to say with code you just need to have this code and you jusst change those "codes"

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make a new one that doesn't get detected
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 154

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7941
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

paupav wrote:

this what get me confused:


i mean if its detected i can make it undetected by changing those values?

sry for noob question


It depends on the protection. If they start detecting something in the cheat that is how the cheat is working overall then you'll need to change more then just small things like strings. Typically the first thing to do is assume they're detecting either some string or MD5/CRC of the files. You're best off doing what you can to keep the file hashes changing each launch to avoid that.

paupav wrote:

you need to make the exec file on you own.. I will not help!!
Commet and sub.. ' xD and rate
quistion ask and comment.. xD (Lolz)!

Here are some Ans which I alw get!

1. ) this is not working with the new vac 3 ,, if you want it to work then you need to update the code.
I dont have time!!!!


Vac 3 doesn't exist; yet. Valve is still using Vac 2.

paupav wrote:

2) This is not working in Css any more, but the old cs.


Probably because of offset changes or different SDK given that CS:S upgraded to the Orange Box engine.

paupav wrote:

3) this is just a exsample to show you how a aimbot could be don.

4) No I will no help you to update the code please dont send me pm if it's about "How do I update the code" or "Can you help me to make a aimbot for COD/Css", I will not answer it anway

If you post like " This not your code " or " fuck you with your premium account", the read this:
I dont have the code anymore, I opl it once where plunder was surv free, I cant either remember my account, ! so if you post like those comment I will delete them! And if you dont like the video then why watch it ? so if you are one of those fags which comment ridiculous post then you will be blocked!

what does he wanted to say with code you just need to have this code and you jusst change those "codes"


People give you answers like this because they do not want to spoon feed you. If you want to use an aimbot you'll either have to:
1. Pay for one.
2. Find one that is public and undetected (highly-unlikely).
3. Make your own.

There are plenty of sources on the net for cheats regarding Source engine games. If you can't figure out how to make it on your own it is probably due to a lack of knowledge in how to either program or reverse and develop such cheats.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
paupav wrote:

this what get me confused:


i mean if its detected i can make it undetected by changing those values?

sry for noob question


It depends on the protection. If they start detecting something in the cheat that is how the cheat is working overall then you'll need to change more then just small things like strings. Typically the first thing to do is assume they're detecting either some string or MD5/CRC of the files. You're best off doing what you can to keep the file hashes changing each launch to avoid that.

paupav wrote:

you need to make the exec file on you own.. I will not help!!
Commet and sub.. ' xD and rate
quistion ask and comment.. xD (Lolz)!

Here are some Ans which I alw get!

1. ) this is not working with the new vac 3 ,, if you want it to work then you need to update the code.
I dont have time!!!!


Vac 3 doesn't exist; yet. Valve is still using Vac 2.

paupav wrote:

2) This is not working in Css any more, but the old cs.


Probably because of offset changes or different SDK given that CS:S upgraded to the Orange Box engine.

paupav wrote:

3) this is just a exsample to show you how a aimbot could be don.

4) No I will no help you to update the code please dont send me pm if it's about "How do I update the code" or "Can you help me to make a aimbot for COD/Css", I will not answer it anway

If you post like " This not your code " or " fuck you with your premium account", the read this:
I dont have the code anymore, I opl it once where plunder was surv free, I cant either remember my account, ! so if you post like those comment I will delete them! And if you dont like the video then why watch it ? so if you are one of those fags which comment ridiculous post then you will be blocked!

what does he wanted to say with code you just need to have this code and you jusst change those "codes"


People give you answers like this because they do not want to spoon feed you. If you want to use an aimbot you'll either have to:
1. Pay for one.
2. Find one that is public and undetected (highly-unlikely).
3. Make your own.

There are plenty of sources on the net for cheats regarding Source engine games. If you can't figure out how to make it on your own it is probably due to a lack of knowledge in how to either program or reverse and develop such cheats.


nah i dont like to play with aimbot or hack i just want to make them...
i mean for online when i learn c++....

is possible to they detect hacks that runs like this:

http://mmohax.com/forums/Thread-How-to-download-use-hacks-READ-BEFORE-ASKING

that runs with CDS?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 154

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7941
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

nah i dont like to play with aimbot or hack i just want to make them...
i mean for online when i learn c++....


You're better off learning how to make the hacks in general first before you worry about anti-cheat systems. Once you can create the hacks easily that will work on unprotected servers / local games, then worry about figuring out how to block detection and prevent being banned. No sense in coding bypasses if you have no idea how to code anything to bypass afterward.

There are tons of sources for aimbots and such on the net for every FPS in existence basically. Most of which use the games engine SDK to handle most of the work which also helps prevent being caught. But as said, it really depends on how the game is coded and how it is protected.

Quote:

is possible to they detect hacks that runs like this:

http://mmohax.com/forums/Thread-How-to-download-use-hacks-READ-BEFORE-ASKING

that runs with CDS?


CDS meaning 'Cheat Distribution System' I'm assuming. If the game/application uses external process scanning to determine if you are running bad programs it could. Most FPS' don't use that kind of protection standardly. (Some do but not most.) If they feel the need to scan external processes for known signatures and hashes they can though so keep it in mind.

Simple answer yes they can, but typically they wont scan external processes.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hackerdvm
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 385
Location: On the computer hacking

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just encrypt the information and if it did get detected but they didn't make a patch. I don't know if this is possible but binary can represent letters and say you have a text you'd convert it over into binary then change the binary into array of bytes thus having a really tough way of some-one getting the original code. sorry for the whole run off sentence sometimes i am not the best at grammar no one's perfect XD
_________________
MASTER HACKER ALL HAIL KAPPA

JACKPOT BOIS!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMuMSPW3bU
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kalikashanthi
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Sep 2011
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi friends can we we go for a another planet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1269

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

kalikashanthi wrote:
hi friends can we we go for a another planet

Another planet?

Are you retarded, or just a troll?

_________________
FLAME FLAME [email protected]@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

hackerdvm wrote:
I'd just encrypt the information and if it did get detected but they didn't make a patch. I don't know if this is possible but binary can represent letters and say you have a text you'd convert it over into binary then change the binary into array of bytes thus having a really tough way of some-one getting the original code. sorry for the whole run off sentence sometimes i am not the best at grammar no one's perfect XD


and whats best protection if you kow?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites