Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I found out why RS topics were so fucking laggy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: I found out why RS topics were so fucking laggy Reply with quote

nirojan's avatar, my browser resizes it but it lags the FUCK out of my pages.

NIROJAN WHY IS THAT IMAGE THAT BIG. ;_;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Receding
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>implying anyone with a decent computer has an issue with that image
just because you're browsing in an inferior manner doesn't mean that someone should change their ways to comfort you
stop fucking whining
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
>implying anyone with a decent computer has an issue with that image
just because you're browsing in an inferior manner doesn't mean that someone should change their ways to comfort you
stop fucking whining
you sound somewhat upset, do you have personal problems?you're like konr, but konr's arguments actually make sense and have reason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kosmas
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 157

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>go to +rep niro
>what the fuck is going on

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Saric
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 20 Jul 2008
Posts: 61
Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's only 9000x9000 pixels.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Receding
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
Receding wrote:
>implying anyone with a decent computer has an issue with that image
just because you're browsing in an inferior manner doesn't mean that someone should change their ways to comfort you
stop fucking whining
you sound somewhat upset, do you have personal problems?you're like konr, but konr's arguments actually make sense and have reason

man
it's almost like you completely disregarded the logic and points in my post and jumped straight to ad homineming me
stop fucking whining
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Chrome and CEF has been laggy as fuck to the point where I click on a webpage and it takes a while for it to load and for me to scroll down. I dunno if it's just Niro's avatar but it happens randomly when I browse, only started happening last night/today
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Receding
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
I use Chrome and CEF has been laggy as fuck to the point where I click on a webpage and it takes a while for it to load and for me to scroll down. I dunno if it's just Niro's avatar but it happens randomly when I browse, only started happening last night/today

never online
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saya
Master Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on Chrome. Browsing just fine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Receding
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melody. wrote:
I'm on Chrome. Browsing just fine.

I bet you don't have a shitty computer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
I use Chrome and CEF has been laggy as fuck to the point where I click on a webpage and it takes a while for it to load and for me to scroll down. I dunno if it's just Niro's avatar but it happens randomly when I browse, only started happening last night/today

never online
The more you do that the less I'll be online.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Receding
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Receding wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
I use Chrome and CEF has been laggy as fuck to the point where I click on a webpage and it takes a while for it to load and for me to scroll down. I dunno if it's just Niro's avatar but it happens randomly when I browse, only started happening last night/today

never online
The more you do that the less I'll be online.

always online
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on FF, my pc doesn't suck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Receding
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
I'm on FF, my pc doesn't suck.

does it lag
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
Hero wrote:
I'm on FF, my pc doesn't suck.

does it lag
No
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites