| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 am Post subject: I'm watching The Iron Giant at 4 AM |
|
|
Come at me. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[TWLOHA] End User Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 17
Joined: 01 Sep 2010 Posts: 63
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
Dude, no lie, I did the exact same thing last week. WITH THAT GIRL WHO NEEDS TO DATE ME. I like the part where the guy says "Fire the missile." because, I fell asleep near the beginning and was asleep til then. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
This movies the shit, I want to watch Treasure Planet again too. Should watch that with her. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[TWLOHA] End User Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 17
Joined: 01 Sep 2010 Posts: 63
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | This movies the shit, I want to watch Treasure Planet again too. Should watch that with her. | I don't see why not. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [TWLOHA] End User wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | This movies the shit, I want to watch Treasure Planet again too. Should watch that with her. | I don't see why not. |
Disney classics and Pixar movies are the shit. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[TWLOHA] End User Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 17
Joined: 01 Sep 2010 Posts: 63
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | [TWLOHA] End User wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | This movies the shit, I want to watch Treasure Planet again too. Should watch that with her. | I don't see why not. |
Disney classics and Pixar movies are the shit. | In the last two weeks, we've seen Up, The Princess and the frog, the Iron Giant, a few invader zim episodes, quite a few episodes of the rugrats, and my little pony. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [TWLOHA] End User wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | [TWLOHA] End User wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | This movies the shit, I want to watch Treasure Planet again too. Should watch that with her. | I don't see why not. |
Disney classics and Pixar movies are the shit. | In the last two weeks, we've seen Up, The Princess and the frog, the Iron Giant, a few invader zim episodes, quite a few episodes of the rugrats, and my little pony. |
How'd that work out for you? _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[TWLOHA] End User Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 17
Joined: 01 Sep 2010 Posts: 63
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | [TWLOHA] End User wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | [TWLOHA] End User wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | This movies the shit, I want to watch Treasure Planet again too. Should watch that with her. | I don't see why not. |
Disney classics and Pixar movies are the shit. | In the last two weeks, we've seen Up, The Princess and the frog, the Iron Giant, a few invader zim episodes, quite a few episodes of the rugrats, and my little pony. |
How'd that work out for you? | Was actually pretty good. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
Oh shit, I remember watching that in the theatres.
I was scared as shit for that dude.
Now I can't remember what happened, must download. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|