Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Looking for What.CD, Waffles.FM, or BitGamer invites..
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Looking for What.CD, Waffles.FM, or BitGamer invites.. Reply with quote

Willing to trade: TT, IPT, TS, or CTF invites..

or you could just give me an invite.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becoming a power user on What.cd is really hard, GL with getting an invite to that.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two invites to What.CD without being a power user. Though I think they might have just given them out at one point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I maintain a steady 2167.00 ratio on TS, and a 2.00 ratio on IPT. I don't own a seedbox.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Japex wrote:
Well, I maintain a steady 2167.00 ratio on TS, and a 2.00 ratio on IPT. I don't own a seedbox.
You really don't understand, what.cd is hard as fuck to get upload.
IPT wrote:
Ratio: 8.910 Uploaded:131.026 GB Downloaded:14.705 GB

What.cd wrote:
Up: 6.59 GB Down: 4.04 GB Ratio: 1.62 Required: 0.00

Demonoid wrote:
Uploaded: 748.62 GB
Downloaded: 78.55 GB
Ratio: 9.53

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Japex wrote:
Well, I maintain a steady 2167.00 ratio on TS, and a 2.00 ratio on IPT. I don't own a seedbox.
You really don't understand, what.cd is hard as fuck to get upload.
IPT wrote:
Ratio: 8.910 Uploaded:131.026 GB Downloaded:14.705 GB

What.cd wrote:
Up: 6.59 GB Down: 4.04 GB Ratio: 1.62 Required: 0.00

Demonoid wrote:
Uploaded: 748.62 GB
Downloaded: 78.55 GB
Ratio: 9.53


Ah, okay then.. Well, I guess I'll seed harder than I usually do. I have a computer that's on 24/7, so I can seed forever.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just get butters to download all my music from what.cd, then I don't have to worry about seeding.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I'm also willing to trade a TranceTraffic invite.. for something that's higher than the ones mentioned in the title.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know what any of those sites are.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone tell me the point of using one of the "hurrdurr secret torrent site need an invite" sites, because I've never had a problem finding anything I want to download.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Can someone tell me the point of using one of the "hurrdurr secret torrent site need an invite" sites, because I've never had a problem finding anything I want to download.

Could be that they are safer, faster, and other factors I am unaware of in the torrenting scene.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xen0r wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Can someone tell me the point of using one of the "hurrdurr secret torrent site need an invite" sites, because I've never had a problem finding anything I want to download.

Could be that they are safer, faster, and other factors I am unaware of in the torrenting scene.


You become part of an elite and secret group that no one may enter without proving themselves. Even the CIA would be jealous.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Can someone tell me the point of using one of the "hurrdurr secret torrent site need an invite" sites, because I've never had a problem finding anything I want to download.


You get a faster download speed, most of the torrents are being seeded with seedboxes, and scene release groups only release on private sites.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want a What.CD invite, give me one please.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. I may pay.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites